Hey everyone. So Ive been wandering around these forums for awhile and reading all the stories. Some of them are quite heartbreaking. Anyways I thought Id join up and post my story.

About a year ago I met the most amazing girl ever. We went to the same school together and I'd seen her a few times but we had never actually met. That was until I just happened to be on her community service project. We fell in love at first site and happily spent the rest of the school year and summer together. It was one of the happiest times of my life.

However like the old quote goes, "all good things must come to an end." We started to drift apart by the end of the summer and not long into the next school year she broke up with me. I was struck by grief. I had been through breakups before but none like this one. Heartbroken I took to the internet to find support. Fortunately I found it on this forum as well as in the form of a book.The Magic of Making Up by T.W. Jackson was an inspirational guide I found on how to get back together with your ex. Convinced that this was the girl of my dreams I instantly bought it and began reading it cover to cover (or the closest thing to it for an ebook).

Anyways thanks to the help of this book and all the inspirational stories and tips on this forum I finally built up the courage to start rebuilding a connection with my old girlfriend.

Now, a little more then a year later we are stronger then ever. We are going to college and living together very happily. We are also planning to get married somewhere in the near future.

I would also like to say thank you to all of you who made this possible by providing me with support during that hard time. Even though you didn't know I was here you were still helping me. Lastly I would like to thank Mr. Jackson for writing his amazing book, which helped make this all possible. I'm not sure where to post this but I just wanted to share my story and have a chance to thank all of you on Lisa Shea's Forums.