RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Jilly - maybe you could enjoy the painting as a creative process and then sell them on Fiver for people to use as portable pill carriers! Or vitamin carriers ... lots of purposes. I bet people would love them!

Just do it as the mood hits you, as a fun mini painting project. That way it's not stressful and you know it will help others!

Lisa Shea, Owner
MW1 Offline
Companion
Companion
Seeds!! Now that's a GREAT idea. Each year when my husband gets in his shipment of seeds for the garden he just leaves the unused seeds in their little packet and the puts that back into the container they were shipped in - inevitably I pick up that container and the seeds spill everywhere because they little packets don't stay closed. I'll definitely have to use them as containers for his seeds next year!! Tying a string around my finger so I'll remember smile

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, and the seeds also dry up and go off, when left in the opened packets. I waste a lot of seeds that way. The resealable containers would be much better. Good tip! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Lisa Shea
We always use those for screws and bolts and all those random little things. But I suppose at some point everything is in something ...

That's exactly what my late father used to do smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Someone posted in freecycle they are seeking spice jars. I mentioned to them they could have by bin of medicine bottles if they don't get any actual spice jars. We will see if they reply.

Maybe I should just offer them on FC anyway.

J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
I heard back and the guy got some actual spice jar offers. he thanked me anyway.

I now have three kinds of seeds to place in my meds jars! Yucca, prickly pear and hungarian cucumber. Can't wait to put them in there, mark them with a sharpie, and line them up for springtime.

I also found a tree with peppercorns on it that I will fill a jar with next!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site