RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#403576 07/29/10 12:06 AM
V
OP Offline
V
I feel really stupid and confused right now. My ex and I were together for three years. It wasn't perfect but we loved each other a great deal. I ended up breaking it off over a year ago because we were at different places in our lives and we had been fighting a lot. It was a very hard thing to do. I cried a lot during that time and it was hard not to run back to him.
We stayed in touch, talking once a month, and I ended up moving in with a friend. I suppose my ex assumed I was dating him (He was actually gay) and he wanted to talk more and sent and answered emails more until he finally asked me about him. I can only assume he saw photos of us together being goofy on Facebook for him to get that impression. (We are not friends on that website) When I told him no, I was single he continued on talking to me just as much as before. Finally two months ago I told him that I still had feelings for him. This was after all of his complaints of not being with anyone since we broke up yadda yadda. He told me that he just wanted to be friends and suddenly he dropped off the face of the Earth.
That hurt a lot so I sent him a text about how that hurt my feelings and if he just didn't want to talk to me then just say so. After I sent that text he called me at his work asking what was wrong and that he would call me that night. It's been awkward ever since. Recently I got into a very bad car accident and he started texting and calling again. I've been very depressed lately so he has been cheering me up but it hurts. Ever since then he has said that he doesn't love me like he used to but he doesn't want to rule out the possibility for us to be together in the future.
I'm bedridden, surrounded by cats, so I am miserable got a call from him today. It lightened my mood until he started complaining about how one of his "hot coworkers" called him creepy for trying to be nice to her. He then went on a rant about all of it. I became quiet and didn't say anything. I don't get it, why would he say that to me if he knows how I feel? It just really hurts. I don't want to use my accident as an excuse for him to be nice to me or lie about whats going on in his life. I'd rather he be honest and be up front instead of play games. That's what I have always been about and he knows it. Why would he want to talk to me a lot when he thought I was in a relationship? I'm confused about a lot of things. Maybe because I'm kind of out of it with pain meds (lol) but I really hope I could get some unbiased advice. Thank you

A
A
Hello good day,
My name is Anny, i am a sweet beautiful loving and caring girl it gives me joy and a great pleasure to write you after viewing your profile which really interest me to have communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other and see what happened in future.i will send you my picture as soon as you write me through my email for easiest communication. i will be waiting to hear from you. ( dominikanny@yahoo.com ) have a nice day from Anny

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site