Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#400596 - 05/09/10 05:05 PM Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I do think it's a good idea to incorporate ingesting as many antioxidants into our diets are possible, to fight off aging and the toxic environments we live in.

In our beverages, food and supplements, we can make good choices. I have powders and drops to add to water. White and Green teas are full of antioxidants. Fresh fruit and veggies are ideal sources. Even coffee, chocolate and red wine are antioxidant sources.

I have one of my daily habits on an iPhone app i use each day to track taking antioxidants.

Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Twitter Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Facebook Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to MySpace Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Stumbleupon Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Reddit
#400725 - 05/12/10 03:13 AM Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us [Re: jilly]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
That's a great idea Jilly, to use your iPhone to help out with that!

Your conversation reminded me that because of my very screwy schedule today I never had "breakfast" - my EAS protein shake. I was racing all over without any food. So not only did I not get my protein and fiber, but I never had any of my vitamins either! I'll go do that now smile Thank you!

Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Twitter Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Facebook Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to MySpace Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Del.icio.us Digg Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Yahoo My Web Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Google Bookmarks Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Stumbleupon Add Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us to Reddit
#401849 - 06/01/10 12:19 AM Re: The stress we got from toxic environment around us [Re: Lisa Shea]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
I like it when forum posts serve as positive reminders for activities! :-)

I am traveling right now, and am trying to be very easy on myself for my personal habits. Today I got in a long walk, had veggies, protein, dairy, fruit and fiber. But no vitamins. i guess I can go downstairs and see if my mom will let me take some of hers.

Then i can come back up here and meditate for five minutes and then do legs up the wall. :-)

Off to find some vitamins!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Today at 05:32 PM
Into the Wasteland - A Dystopian Journey
by Lisa Shea
10/03/14 04:32 PM
Getting my ex back
by Dmegown97
10/02/14 08:02 PM
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
10/01/14 12:06 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Daily Yoga
by munjidaw1
09/24/14 12:20 AM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors