Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

This Ad Supports Charity
Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#397809 - 03/27/10 04:11 PM Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress [Re: jilly]
tweetymom Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Austin, Texas
smile Thanks ladies! I guess now is as good a time as any, as I cannot do much while my eye is recovering!

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin

Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Twitter Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Facebook Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to MySpace Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Stumbleupon Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Reddit
#397814 - 03/27/10 05:21 PM Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress [Re: tweetymom]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
That is awesome that you have tools to help you relax and feel better. If you feel like you are "wasting time" just sitting there, maybe you can listen to some lovely music or an audiobook?

Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Twitter Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Facebook Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to MySpace Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Stumbleupon Add Re: Going inside, going outside, to relieve stress to Reddit
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
The Lucky Cat - Black Cat Vol. 1
by Lisa Shea
Today at 12:06 PM
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
Yesterday at 06:17 PM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/28/14 04:19 AM
Daily Yoga
by munjidaw1
09/24/14 12:20 AM
BellaOnline Ebook Award
by Lisa Shea
09/09/14 01:16 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
09/06/14 08:50 AM
Flirting for Girls book
by Lisa Shea
09/04/14 06:48 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors