Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
PDM #395537 02/14/10 08:24 PM
A
Alice Offline OP
OP Offline
A
thank you.hoping for the best.
it`s funny that there are so many views on this topic,but no one else says something :))

Alice #395626 02/16/10 12:26 AM
A
Alice Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Okay,so I texted him.I was expecting a mere thank you,but he also added "I will surely need some luck".
After the exam,I texted again with "How did it go?" and the answer was really xxxxxx "We have all taken A",as if I cared about the others.But I think he figured it out,so yea...again,xxxxxx.
My hopes are so crushed.I don`t know if it`s worth pursuing this,or was it too early to interact.Some say I expected too much from this,[that it was only the 1st step to reconnect,so he wasn`t going to write me a novel] and until I catch him somewhere and we can talk face to face,as we did before about everything and nothing at the same time,nothing will happen.But I can`t just say "Hey,wanna take a walk with me?" cuz he`ll say no for sure.
So,what do you guys say? smile

Last edited by PDM; 02/16/10 02:33 AM.
Alice #395630 02/16/10 02:35 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Well, look at the positive side. He answered you. smile
There might have been circumstances where a boy would have ignored a text from an 'ex'.
Just be friendly and honest and maybe, you never know, you might regain his trust.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #395683 02/17/10 12:17 AM
A
Alice Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Yes,I think that really is a positive thing.
One of my best friends,who is also one of his friends told me he is acting like xxxx.They argued over a stupid thing,both being under the exam pressure;she thanked him for worsening her mood,he replied not to blame him for her [censored] ,she added that those were his stupid stuff and he ended it with a yea right.
At the moment,my friend is determined to confront him and say in his face everything:that she has always been there for him no matter what,like a true friend and when she has a bad moment he just walks away and prefers the company of those who don`t care that much for him.
As a note,they haven`t talked about the break-up thing.As a matter of fact,they didn`t talk for 2 weeks after that.She was the one to tell him that he doesn`t need to talk if he doesn`t want to and me being a friend of her will not destroy their friendship.
I don`t know if he avoids talking to her the way they used to because he`s afraid that she`ll tell me,or he runs his new strategy getting no feelings means not offering feelings.

Last edited by PDM; 02/28/10 03:04 AM.
Alice #396368 02/27/10 10:37 PM
A
Alice Offline OP
OP Offline
A
well,I`ve decided to have a discussion with him.
i sent him a friendly text message,asking if he has any plans and if he wants to go for a walk.He replied that he was going to a birthday party and that was not a good idea.
I did not answer because at first,I was angry.Afterwards,I thought that it was obvious he would not want to go out.
I m gonna try again tomorrow,saying straight forward that I really need to have this conversation because I still have things to say and I want to hear what ideal strategy he has.

Needing opinions,asap.

Alice #396392 02/28/10 03:06 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If you need to discuss things, to sort all this out, in your own mind, then give it a try smile
Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site