Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#394910 02/01/10 07:35 AM
K
Krugs Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I don't know if this is were I should have but it made enough sence to me... So my relationship with this guy is really confusing, so I'll try to explain it to the best of my abilities...

So we have been romantically involved with each other for about six months now. But were not dating, and he has even told me that he will not be able to ask me out, but I understand his reasoning and accept it. But we do every thing people who are dating and don't like PDA do, from occationally holding hands to those three words to more physical adventures.

So as you could imagine we have been getting alot of xxxx about this from others. Things like he's using me and that I'm a slut. And untill now we've been able to ignore it and enjoy our beautiful relationship. But now were starting to loose friends because of it...

He is extreamly attached to these friends, and my best friend is getting really jelous. But we love eachother a have even talked about getting married and having kids in the future, so we dont want to give up what we have, but we also dont want to loose our friends or listen to them bad mouth the other side.

I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Last edited by PDM; 02/02/10 02:38 AM.
Regular
Regular
Which is more important to you? Your friends or your heart?

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Krugs smile
Welcome!

You are not dating, but you are doing what everyone does when they are dating, so the only difference is that you are not using that particular word.

There is a reason why he will not admit to dating you and you accept it ~ is it a good reason?

But you are considering marriage, so I don't understand why he can talk about marrying you, but not about dating you.

It seems that the reason for his reticence to admit to having this relationship with you is causing the arguments with friends ~ or have I misunderstood?

All I can say is that it is your business and not theirs.

However, if they are friends and they are concerned, then maybe there could be something to be concerned about.

So your friends think that he is using you?
And his friends think that you are a 'slut'?

This isn't nice.

If he is a good person, whom you can trust, and you know that you can believe him, then, as I said, it is no-one's business but yours ~ unless you are under-age, of course ~ but do give some consideration to what your friends are saying, if they genuinely are friends. They may really care and they may be right about some things.

If he will not admit to dating you, then he should have a good reason ~ especially if his reticence is causing you to be labeled 'a slut'. Has he told his friends to treat you with respect?

Are the problems caused because you are having a physical relationship out of marriage?

Or because you are having such a relationship with a man, who won't even admit to being with you?

Or because you are having a relationship with a man who is not in a position to have such as relationship?

You must be concerned, to have posted on here.

Are you worried about getting a bad reputation, or losing your friends, or because you are in a 'confusing relationship'?
smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
I would have to agree that if he's talking about marrying you - but he is not willing to be seen with you in public - that something is not quite kosher. Why will he not be seen with you in public as a couple?

Lisa Shea, Owner

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site