Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Okay, thinking this through. Love the map idea. So far I am liking a compromise between the first and second options.

WHY I want to stay with this man is beyond me, but I still do.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
we love people for all sorts of reasons - there's always going to be some sort of incompatibility. He loves green. You love brown. There are much more serious issues than that which people work though smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
Back to humidifyers - i think the little potpourri pot is working nicely. let's see if he takes it into the RV. That will be the real test.

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Yes I definitely think a balanced humidity mix is important in every environment. Too dry and it hurts your skin. Too wet and it causes mold. So finding that balance is key.

Lisa Shea, Owner
J
jilly Offline OP
Best Friend
OP Offline
Best Friend
J
It's been so wet here these last two months that we haven't thought about dryness so much.

I suppose if I lived back east I'd want a dehumidifier. I remember growing up in New York and dealing with humidity. I always feel dirty when it's even the slightest bit humid.

I guess people adjust usually, to where they live.

Once we have people living on space stations, they can just set the atmospherics for perfect ranges of human temperature and humidity. I bet a lot of people would enjoy that. smile

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
On one hand I really enjoy the seasons and the temperatures and so on. I think it's healthy for us to experience those ranges.

On the other hand, when the basement gets covered in mold and we are scraping fungus off our motorcycle boots, I think it's time to get a dehumidifier running smile

Lisa Shea, Owner
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site