Support Our Friends
The Child Health Site
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#391068 - 12/06/09 12:31 PM Re: Coffee [Re: tweetymom]
Niki Offline
Best Friend

Loc: New York
I've been bad lately and been putting Bailey's in my coffee. My family ripped on me pretty hard at Thanksgiving for that. =P It's my guilty pleasure I guess.

If you drink tea though, I think it's a must to get loose tea leaves. They make such a difference! I got this Earl Grey mixture that has small vanilla chips in it, it smells marvelous and tastes great.

Add Re: Coffee to Twitter Add Re: Coffee to Facebook Add Re: Coffee to MySpace Add Re: Coffee to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Coffee Add Re: Coffee to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Coffee to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Coffee to Stumbleupon Add Re: Coffee to Reddit
#391074 - 12/06/09 01:12 PM Re: Coffee [Re: Niki]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
I love amaretto, franchesco, or godivia in my coffee. Or any combination there of.

Edited by BLR (12/06/09 01:12 PM)

Add Re: Coffee to Twitter Add Re: Coffee to Facebook Add Re: Coffee to MySpace Add Re: Coffee to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Coffee Add Re: Coffee to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Coffee to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Coffee to Stumbleupon Add Re: Coffee to Reddit
#391080 - 12/06/09 02:34 PM Re: Coffee [Re: BLR]
skipperdog Offline
Good Friend

Yes! Argentina's yerba mate is delicious, and the custom of sharing it with friends and relaxing was great. I met so many nice people there.

You know what was funny, though? I like apple cinnamon tea, and they thought that was really yucky. The people I got to know associated cinnamon with a trip to the dentist, not with drinks or dessert.

#391456 - 12/13/09 07:14 AM Re: Coffee [Re: jilly]
tweetymom Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Austin, Texas
Hi Jilly. Better late reply than never?!

I can and have had decaf coffee. But none of the ones I really like to drink. I know that there ARE decaf in the kenya and Sumatra, I just don/w want to spend the money when I think of it, and other times I forget about it! Blame ot on my age LOL

I used to mix the Half Caff with regular and that helped somewhat.

But thanks for reminding me that decaf exists!

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin

#391460 - 12/13/09 11:11 AM Re: Coffee [Re: tweetymom]
BLR Offline
Copper Star Soulmate

Loc: NE Oklahoma
Dinah - the decafs are so much better now that they were in the past. Also they are not completely decafinated.

As far as needing a kick in the morning, I have one word for you, Mountian Dew.

#391479 - 12/13/09 03:42 PM Re: Coffee [Re: BLR]
Lisa Shea Online   content

Gold Star Soulmate

Loc: US
I adore Bailey's in general. When I drank coffee I would enjoy that as an after dinner drink.

Niki - why was your family so upset about your enjoying Bailey's? Or were you drinking 3 cups every morning so you were drinking Bailey's all morning long?

#391480 - 12/13/09 03:53 PM Re: Coffee [Re: Lisa Shea]
cyberbud Offline
Best Friend

Loc: Naperville, Illinois
Baily's on ice.........yum I'll have to try a shot in coffee

#391484 - 12/13/09 07:24 PM Re: Coffee [Re: cyberbud]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Loc: beneath the rim of the Colorad...
Jeez, BLR, do you drink Mountain Dew in the morning? That's a wake up call! wink

#391487 - 12/13/09 07:34 PM Re: Coffee [Re: tweetymom]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Tweetymom, I do get that about not wanting to spend more. Mine all cost the same whether I buy them caf or decaf: it's the stuff I grind at the supermarkets.

I don't like regular unflavored coffee, as I drink it black and don't want to add sugar flavors. In some areas it's tough for me to find my special decafs with a flavor like hazelnut or vanilla. There are so many full caf coffees with neat, seasonal flavors, and I often feel like the leftover stepchild. wink

In my new town here at Camp Verde the Bashas does not have any flavored decafs. Last time i went shopping there I came really close to buying a full caf Christmas Spice flavored coffee...but reminded myself that caffeine is bad for my depression/anxiety, and thus won't help me reach my goals. So I had to buy an unflavored decaf to keep around the house for emergencies.

When I go to the bigger town of Cottonwood then I remind myself to get my beloved flavored decafs.

Mixing half caf and full caf sounds like a good idea for people trying to cut back!

#391488 - 12/13/09 07:36 PM Re: Coffee [Re: skipperdog]
jilly Offline
Best Friend

Skipperdog, how does cinnamon remind anyone of the dentist? What do dentists do that involves cinnamon?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Lisa Shea 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Latest Posts
Daily Meditation - 10pm EST
by Lisa Shea
08/29/14 05:57 PM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea
08/26/14 11:00 AM
Go a Day Without Complaining
by Lisa Shea
08/24/14 07:23 AM
19 Year Anniversary
by Lisa Shea
08/20/14 08:39 AM
Help Talking on the phone with a girl
by Lisa Shea
08/16/14 05:59 PM
Aquarian Awakening - a Sci-Fi Romance
by Lisa Shea
08/05/14 05:18 PM
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Support Charity
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site

origami wedding favors