Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#386239 10/10/09 05:32 AM
R
rosel Offline OP
OP Offline
R
right now i think i'm falling too hard for guys that i like. i like this one person who lives kinda far from me, and he doesn't even go to my school. i think i really like him, and at the same time, i think i don't. i haven't seen him in a realy long time, and i think he might have a a girlfriend already. i barely even talk to him, and i just can't believe i like him at all. i don't know a lot about him either. there are lots of things that i like about him that i can't really explain... i hope he doesn't have a girlfriend.

also there is another person i like that is actually in my school this time. i've seen him around are school a lot, but i've never really noticed him that much...... until now. haha. he is only one year older than me, but again i don't know much about him. he plays basketball with my brother, and i think i really like him. i see him almost every school day, and hopefully he talks to me more.

the problem that i'm having is that, i don't think i really like them, but i'm just thinking i am. whenever i see either of them, i feel really.... yaaaaa ♥♥♥

so basiclly my question is, do you think i'm falling too hard? cause i think i am. i want to get to know these people better if i had the chance. another question is, who do you think i should go after first? thanks to anyone who answers my questions!

rosel #386246 10/10/09 04:06 PM
Friend
Friend
first and foremost can you go talk to your parents or guardian?sounds like you need someone close to you to open up with. that is important to have communication with your family whomever that may be.
also, it is not right to go after a boy. when you get older dating begins and proper courting not competition between friends. focus on school. in 10 years you probably won't even know these people so don't let it get under your skin!!! not worth it.
do you have a parent to talk with openly? that is where you should start. or school counselor? these are heavy issues in life and you need to talk to someone close to you. it is ok.
really. keep up with school it is important. boys come and go but school is key in your life right now. boys are always there no matter what age you are! focus on your priorities, and put boys at the very bottom of that list. wink
good luck-

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi smile

When I was 9, I fell madly in love with two different boys ~ and it was torment. I am now over 50 and I still believe that I really was in love with those boys ~ I still think of them with affection ~ so I am not going to say that these feelings aren't real, but I will say that it is not something to worry about. (The one actually became 'my boyfriend' for a while. We built dens together. But we were too young for kissing, etc.)

These boys who you feel so strongly about, without even really knowing, are like pop stars, in a way.
When I was about 16, I was in love with David Cassidy (major pop star of the day) ~ or I thought I was. He was handsome and all the girls swooned over him, but did any of us really love him? ~ Of course not; we didn't even know him.

I am warning you now ~ this happens a lot during adolescence.

At your age you are programmed, by hormones, to find boys attractive. You may or may not know them; they may or may not be nice people, etc.

This is why you are not sure about your feelings. These boys are attractive, but you know that you don't even know them.
You are in love with love ~ that's normal at your age ~ and you think that you are in love with handsome strangers ~ which is also normal at your age.

Some very young girls actually start having relationships. This is not advisable. It can cause problems. Stay young while you are young. Wait until you are older for boyfriends. You can't help finding boys attractive, but you are not really ready to do anything about this.

Girls who have serious relationships, when they are too young to cope, are the ones who may become pregnant while they are children, themselves, or have emotional problems, or even health issues.

It's ok to find boys attractive ~ it's even ok to have a sweet & innocent boy-friend, of your own age, who you trust (if your parents are ok with it), but leave the serious stuff alone for a while.

And, if you are going to simply acknowledge that you find certain boys attractive, but are not going to act on these hormone-induced feelings, then you won't need to worry about them.

Just have fun while you are young. smile

And I agree with the advice to speak with a parent, guardian or counsellor, if you need to talk these things over.

I am afraid that I am going to have to mark your account: 'no-post, under-age'. Sorry smile

Good luck!

Last edited by PDM; 11/26/09 10:25 AM. Reason: typo

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #390279 11/26/09 04:13 AM
M
M
I think that you just have a crush. you have tofind out if u love them for yourself try a relationship with one. if u end up in love then go for it but dnt let love pass u by if u never risk love ull risk never having the best thing in the world just GO FOR T!!! but dnt get urself hurt.

Good luck girl!

Great Friend
Great Friend
i had a a lot or crushes in my life so far, sometimes i like them of their good looks while other times i like them for how they treat my nicely. i would talk to him.

I Luv Budgies!
You need time to understand life and yourself better.

Good luck.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site