RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
T
I don't understand. Ironfront called him out on homophobia, I really don't see how this is worth banning someone over.

G
G
I don't know who Yowo is, but I assume he is the same person as Ironfront. If myself and trupunx (I don't know who that is, but they seem to be more sensible than anyone else I've encountered on here) were the same person, that would make no sense. If I were a troll, why would I make two accounts?

I read all the posts. I don't know what Ironfront said (for some reason people aren't allowed to speak their minds without censorship here?), but he was banned for attacking a homophobe. Looks like it has something to do with homophobia to me.

Best Friend
Best Friend
I find it interesting that the last two posts just joined this forum today, and haven't said a word about their birds, and seem to already know about the previous posts subject matter. How did they know to look for these particular posts? Yowo??!! This is rediculous!

PDM, if I'm wrong, I apopagize. It just seems weird to me.

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin
What kind of bird is a Yowo?

P
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P
Long story short, go-go-go, it wasn't about the homophobia issue, and you cannot have decided that trupunx is more sensible than anyone else unless you have read thousands upon thousands of posts in about an hour or so since you've joined.

I'm with tweetymom on this one... I feel that any newbies whose posts are hostile, argumentative, and immature are probably Yowo playing games. It's a shame, really, that PDM is going to waste so much time hunting down IP addresses, but that's the sort of selfish immaturity that Yowo evinced for months.

Companion
Companion
you guys cant see if its coming from the same I.P , and then just I.P ban him so he wont be able to come on to this forum from his comp.

P
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P&R Mom
Unregistered
P
Okay, I think PDM has that ability...

G
G
I seriously have no idea who Yowo is, but doesn't it seem somewhat ridiculous that he/she would make multiple accounts and use them simultaneously?

If you've noticed, I have talked about my birds. I have three parakeets, two boys and a girl. I've had Aidyn and Erica for two years now and I just bought another named Matthew. I have a cage that is four feet tall with a three foot diameter, although they're so used to me at this point I usually just let them loose in my apartment. Anything else?

Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Hey Zig I think they can , but it takes time and the mods cannot be everywhere, all the time.

I have a new suggestion there is an "ignore this user" button, it can be found by click on their name or viewing their profile, we should empower ourselves and use it, if we cannot just ignore the posts so we can stay on topic.

Personally, PDM listed a great list of topics, you could write a first date hand book with that, I think it is great.

go_go_go and I just joined today because we both posted on talkbudgies.com and he found this forum and told me about it so we both joined today because we both posted on talkbudgies for awhile and this looks like a really great forum too so we would like to be able to post here to and talk about our parakeets and get some advice since you guys seem to know a lot about birds and love them just as much as we do its not fair that your yelling at us when we just love our birds just as much as you do.

Last edited by General Disarray; 11/03/09 01:37 AM.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site