Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
i had my tubes tied at 23. fractured vertebrae from the birth of my daughter made my decision for me about having any more children. i just want to say, i also suffer from anxiety attacks and major depression. one of my first major bouts was IMMEDIATELY after my tubal. i was at home for 3 days after my release and it started and got to the point of having healed up but having become unable to leave my home. i was given some blood tests and was no longer making a chemical so i have been on anti depressants ever since. it was said that the handling of my reproductive organs (without knowing about the chemical malfunction) was what caused it. i am by no means saying don't get it done... i am just saying to do some research, better yet talk to your doc about the possibility of such an occurrence so that you can be aware and prepared for the possibility of it happening. it was likened to much like a severe case of post natal depression. i am only one person and perhaps it hasn't happened to anyone else, but i just thought i might toss it out there.
there is an alternative to cut and tie... there is a clamping system that is used that makes the possibility of reversing the procedure much better and easier. i could not afford to take any risks (a wheel chair is not where i wanted to be to raise my child) so i had mine cut and tied. discuss the alternative methods with your doc and i'm sure there is something out there that will be the right thing for you.
good luck and smile always. smile

baby blue
Companion
Companion
So, not tubal litigation, however, my sister and I both have PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). Her got to a point where it was causing her severe health problems. She had a procedure done, I forget that name, however, they go in, cauterize the uterus, and in another procedure, put a wire spring looking things in the uterine tubes. It's a permanent solution, and there is no hospital stay. In and out in the same day. She went in Friday and was back to work no problem Monday. It may not work for everyone, but it's another option to throw out.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site