Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Yea I'll post how it goes. I have been somewhat hardened from past relationships since they have always ended in some ...... way be it completely ignoring me as her way of dumping me to having sex with some random guy while i was in Seattle. Oh or my favorite "god told me we shouldn't be together" lol. I'm going to tell her that I don't regret what happened because it made me realize how much a actually like her and that I hope she feels the same. If not then we will remain friends.

Last edited by PDM; 09/09/09 12:19 AM.
B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
i hope it works out and if you two are going to be active, make sure you protect her and yourself. there are alot of nasty things that can be "met" once and you are stuck with forever. not to mention a child that you are not ready for. if you aren't going to be giving yourself the best protection (abstinence) at least protect yourself in other ways. by the way, how old are you? if you don't want to say you don't have to, but do yourself a favor...stay away from sex until you are at least 18. trust me, been there done that. it is definitely not all it's cracked up to be.

baby blue
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Yea i am 16 and she is 14...wow sounds kinda weird...anyways i have already lost my virginity to my ex-girlfriend and it was...disappointing. So sex doesn't actually interest me for the time being. I am sitting here in my bed trying to get to sleep but she is just in my mind and I just can't get to sleep.

?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Well here is what happened.

I went to where she is in the morning and I told her that we need to talk and she completely ignored me. I said please talk to me for just five minutes. She told me to go away and then her friends started to be jerks towards me so i left.

I guess I just have to wait it out and see what happens. Even my friends told me that it isn't my fault completely, except Ken who said no matter what happens its always the guys fault. I laughed.

P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
I really, really think that you might want to take some time in your life to try to let go of her, in your thoughts ---- try to focus on activities, other people, etc. She's only 14 and sounds pretty confused (and rude to you). I think you are absolutely right about this: [quote=ßÄУµÇK1674] She is blaming me for it probably because she feels guilty and its her way of making her feel less guilty. [/quote] So maybe she needs some time and space to grow up, and maybe you need to focus on yourself and your own growing/learning/confidence... :)

?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
I will get over it in time and i know this isn't the last time i am going to get hurt. Every thing happens for a reason and maybe this will somehow lead me the right girl or keep me away from the wrong girl. All i can do is wait and see where the road i am on leads me.

B
Soulmate
Soulmate
B
with your ages, i know you have heard it all before but, it is the best advice... live for yourself now and for a while yet. a few more years are needed for you to know what you really want and need. i got involved at 16, got pregnant and "knew" i had found my soul mate and had the beautiful family i had dreamed of. it wasn't a dream it was a nightmare of the worst kind. i ruined my life because i didn't think with my head, never listened to people who loved and wanted the best for me and had "been there, done that" and said "i am old enough to know what i want" i was old enough to know some things, but of life and relationships... i had no clue. i am now 40 and living with my parents, unemployed and terrified because i have to go back to school.
like i said before, you don't want someone like her, she is only 14 and is already a game player and a user. you deserve a person who thinks of you as an equal, doesn't;t play games with you and is not cruel. you have a heart obviously, of you wouldn't have looked for help. believe in yourself and build up the good person you are becoming and find out who you are. if you don't know who you really are... can anyone else? don't be a door mat for anyone and most of all, love yourself first and then the right person will arrive who will love you for who you are and never do wrong by you. it takes time, but that is all we have so let it do it's job. good luck and be strong

baby blue
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
Now i really don't even care if i become more than a friend. The thing that hurts the most is that she was the closest friend I had. Now because of something stupid i lost her. That is the main thing eating me up inside.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
[quote=ßÄУµÇK1674]I will get over it in time and i know this isn't the last time i am going to get hurt. Every thing happens for a reason and maybe this will somehow lead me the right girl or keep me away from the wrong girl. All i can do is wait and see where the road i am on leads me. [/quote] Yes, you are young & you are learning all the time. This is a positive way of looking at things. Fourteen is very, very young ~ little more than a child. Don't expect a child to think, or bahave, like an adult. Give her time & maybe your friendship can be restored. Take care :)

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site