RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hello! Ashes in confused, ONCE AGAIN!
Kind of a long story. Hope you have your reading glasses on!

Three years ago a group of people came to have a talk at my school. They were promoting a new website called TeenActiv, a site mainly for South African students and teachers where they could get helpful information and start everyday topics in the forums. It seemed like an interesting site, so when I got home, I went to have a look at it. I registered under the name "Ichigo".

It wasn't long before that I had introduced myself that I had met one of the most active members of TeenActiv. His username was "Impy". He and I used to talk often and he was very protective over me, giving me advice often and listening to my burdens. At that point in time, I considered him as an older brother figure, a figure that I have always wanted in my life.

As time passed, TeenActiv lost it's touch and members slowly started to disappear. When we didn't sign on anymore, we lost communication between us.

One day, I logged on to the site just to check up on things. I went to look at his old profile and came across his MSN Messenger adress. I quickly signed in on my own MSN and invited him. In a few days I got a response and we were more than happy to see each other again.

Now we have each other on FaceBook too. We often talk there. I've met up with him last month. I must say, I was invited in by his appearance. He's a very down-to-earth guy and very involved (not like some guys that are lazy and play games all day). I like his attitude and personality. I have been very open with him, sharing things with him that only he knows. He has been the same with me.

I'm very attracted to him and am developing a very strong liking for him.

We haven't had any physical contact besides hugging, but when I talked to him the night after we met, he told me that he was tempted to give me a little kiss. The way we speak to each other is like the way boyfriends and girlfriends speak to one another (and he has told me that he has never spoken that like to another girl). We even have pet names for each other.

Although I like him a lot, he has told me before that he makes a sucky boyfriend. I questioned him on this and he replied: "I'm too upfront and logical. My previous girlfriends hated it. Like, when something's on my mind, I vocalize it, even if if it's not what they want." In all honesty, I wouldn't mind something like that as that's exactly how I am too.

But he doesn't like me like THAT. He always tells me: "You're one of my closest friends." I don't want to be just a 'friend' to him.

Help?

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Maybe he would like to be more than friends, too. You never know.

Also, you don't know how he or you will feel a little way down the line. Look how your feelings have changed re other boys in your life.

Just see how it goes smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Perhaps, perhaps not. He agreed to go out with me in June, but it's not going be like an official date. He said he'll go with me once, but will see how he feels after that. I mean, we have only seen each other in person once, so that does put a back-track on things.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
All you can do is see how it goes.

Good luck smile

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Someone help me!

I'm meeting up with my firend, *Sasuke, on Friday. It will be only the second time that we are meeting up. I'm really nervous about this. Anyone got some advice for me to calm my nerves?

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Deep breathing & lavender oil.
Maybe some chamonile tea.

Good luck! smile

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
I wish I have some lavender oil or chamonile tea XD. I'm just hyped up and nervous at the same time. I'm writing exams and I can't slip up but he won't get out of my head!

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
That's being a teenager!! smile

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site