Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: jat1221
i was on the pone once and a guy friend of hers is playing with her while im on the phone. it annoyed me and i ignored it. then he says tell him i said bye. and then i sparked off. i do not know this guy she just meet him. Then she says "oh its just greg that how he is he is funny" and im the bad guy when im pretty sure greg did that on purpose.

If she phones you, while other boys are flirting with her ~ or she allows them to flirt with her, while she is talking to you ~ knowing that it upsets you ~ then maybe she actually wants to make you jealous, for some reason???

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
J
jat1221 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
we hung out and then the day after she started to ignore me again and this time i decided to moved on and did not speak to her for 2 weeks and erased her off my face book and myspace.Then all of a sudden i get an email from her today saying she is sorry she want me back in her life as a friend there is no other like me. she doesn't want to destroy something that could potentially be a good thing in the far future. So i do not want to respond just yet cause i dont want her to get the idea that i will just jump for her. what do you guys suggest.

J
Regular
Regular
J
Sounds like she really loves and cares about you. and maybe she really wants things to work but can't deal with the jealous thing. i know for me It always gets on my nerves the rare few times my fiance gets jealous bc he has no reason to and then it just annoys me bc i feel like he doesn't trust me and then it's like all this wasted energy for nothing. if he was one to get jealous all the time it would totally break my heart bc i love him to pieces but i wouldn't be able to deal with it.
life is so short. jealousy is one of those ucky emotions that we all get at times, it is human nature, but maybe trying to recognize when it flips in and then somehow change it around into a positive energy or feeling, maybe you have a list of compliments people have given you or things that you love to do that make you feel good, and when you notice the jealous feelings come in, recognize it and then tell yourself a few compliments people have given you. or imagine you are very large and the jealous feeling is just a little green pea and you can step on it. i know certain emotions can be really overwhelming at times but remember you are in the driver seat, you are in control

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If you have 'no reason not to trust her', but you are still jealous, then maybe you need to sort yourself out.

If she knows that you get jealous, and then she phones you while other boys are flirting with her, then maybe she needs to sort herself out.

If you both really care about each other, then you both need to sort yourselves and your relationship out.

I can certainly understand that you 'dont want her to get the idea that i will just jump for her' because you 'could potentially be a good thing in the far future'.

You need to discuss this seriously with her, I think. Sort out what you each want and need from this relationship. Make sure that no-one is making unreasonable demands or using the other.

Maybe, if the relationship is worth saving, get some relationship counselling.

J
jat1221 Offline OP
OP Offline
J
I was feeling good until she started texting me and messaging me.
She Asked for permission to call my phone and i ignored it. The reason for ignoring it is, when i start to think of her i become unfocused. Alot is on the line in my career so i can't be unfocused. I want her but don't want the stress of my overactive mind creating things. Since she come back around all i can think of is "what happened to make her contact me again, did her last rebound go wrong, am i a second choice." Things like that keep me unfocused but i want to speak to her, but not sure im ready for what she has to say.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
If you don't want her in your life, then you probably need to tell her this.

If you do want her in your life, but without all the confusion, then I can only suggest that you try relationship counselling. It could be what you need. smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site