RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Okay, well, for starters I am new to this site; I have a major boy problem but then again doesn't everyone? Well, straight to the point I really need some good advice because what has been happening to me for the past half year is crazy! Where did this all begin… hmmm…? 8th grade year around the beginning of April and end of May, I never took notice to him until then. Until I felt it was pointless to have a relationship when the school year was to its end. I hadn’t notice him staring at me before until then, when I was walking down the hallway with my guy friend. Of course at first I thought it creepy and weird; maybe he wasn’t staring at me? So as the days went by I wasn’t the only one to take notice my friends sort of did too, when telling me I just called them silly and stupid because they were wrong. Now don’t get me wrong he isn’t at all in any way a bad catch, it’s just that I wasn’t used to just being stared at, usually a guy would have come up and talked to me when they found me intriguing for reasons beyond me.. LOL, so I just thought that he was always staring at someone else near me maybe, but what are the chances that he would stare at everyone who’s with me? I walk with different people... LOL But anywho, as time went by I caught myself attracted to him, staring, blushing, giggling, smiling shyly, the whole Ick_Ack_Eek thing. And wow, it was like the first time I had ever felt something like that or even eager enough to get to know a person (Goal is still unaccomplished by the way, but we’re not there yet.)It was foreign to me, I mean sure I have always had crushes and boyfriends. But none of them made me feel so odd inside as I did and still do looking at him. My friends pushed me on to let him know, but I mean I couldn’t, so I asked them to for me when we had decided to not take the bus and walk home. So while we were walking that first day I pleaded to them not to do it… LOL, I couldn’t take the pressure… LOL, they were in front of us by like five minutes and I just let him get away, even though it seemed he wanted me to say something because he kept looking back at me, along with his friends. On that day I had found out he took a different route home then from where I was walking (This will be useful in the end believe me!) So then Idk, maybe a week later or two we walked home again, it was my birthday and I was jus hyper. So take notice he and his friends were a couple of people behind us, so when our corner to turn came up for my friends and I we decided to slow down our pace and let a few people who went our way get in front of us. But we continued to walk just at a slower pace, and instead of them just keeping straight like they usually do. He had suggested to them that they walk the same way as us right, right… I have good hearing. LOL So I was like OMG!!! I probably looked like a tomato and my friends wouldn’t stop the teasing… I heard one of his friends say something like, “Naw son/young, I’m walking this way. I’m not going to go with you and chase after some broads/regular girls/average girls, etc...” (Where I live slang is golden, I don’t use it much myself, but I mean you’d get a “Yo” or something of the sort out of me sometimes.) So he and two of his other friends walked our way, now through the neighborhood I gave back glances and stuff like that blah blah... He was looking at me blah, blah. My friends wouldn’t leave me along about my red face, blah, blah and I couldn’t stop the smiling and laughing when they would mention he was blushed up too... LOL, so hmm from what I remember I could hear them talking about us, and his friends were calling out to my own “Aye girl”, a couple of times they called to me, “Light skin, come here.” “ What’s your name?” “Aye girl.” I figure he got his friends to call out to me... Wow, great minds think alike ne? LOL and so well yea it just got quite and awkward when they figured I wasn’t coming, I couldn’t go over there looking like a tomato!!! LOL!! So when it came time to cross the highway we crossed first and then them after us. I had to tie my shoe (wink, wink) LOL I was planning on them telling him for me today, but I didn’t want it to be in front of his friends for sure! Because this is what happened that my friends had told me (I walked ahead... LOL I’m a punk!!!) Friend one: “Hey light skin boy, my friend likes you, the light skin one we were walking with.” Friend two: “Yea she’s digging you, and I know you like her too because you’re always staring at her.” (Mind you they came off aggressive... AWW DUMMIES!!!! But yea anywho, insert his smile, blush, and he likes to twirl his hair apparently like a girl but hey, hey, hey no complaints we’re just inserting it here... LOL) His friend one: “Why’d she run off? Why couldn’t she come tell him herself?” (My crush apparently only speaks one time out of this whole conversation but smiles through out the whole thing… I mean if he wasn’t going to talk for himself they should have left I would have done that.) Friend two: “The same reason you guys were calling her out back there and not him, because she didn’t want to do it herself.” (My crush laughs a long with my friend one and his other friend two. Damn I should have been there.) Well straight to the end skipping the gibberish... Friend one: “SO do you want to go out with her yes or no?” His friend (hate him) one: “Naw son, don’t do it. Don’t do it.” (Why didn’t he want us to be together? I don’t know, but later on that year he the friend went out with one of my friends and tended to look at me a lot, now we have a class together but I’m not there yet.) My crush had waved his friend off and finally spoke his first word about the subject!! Crush: “I don’t know her.” Was basically what he said, and that was what I had been trying to say the whole time my friends were talking about us going out… You got to get to know a person first so I need tips on how to do that but first you have to know the whole story. Friend two: “So do you want to get to know her?” (His smile and pinkness comes back, I guess for a boy it isn’t so good to be light... LOL) Funny thing is I never got an answer to that was that the answer? Confusing me much? I don’t know what his friend and he talked about after that but I can take a wild guess they were talking about me. So yea we don’t go out at all and now I’m skipping this on to the end of the year because I had talked to him once before then “Erm, uhh, umm, my friends did me dirty just leaving me here with you by myself..” I laugh, smiling bashfully, stomach gives sickening feeling, blushing, both of us trying hard not to look at each other even though we always ended up doing so at the SAME time and then turning our heads to laugh about it and then look back as I continued. “Uhh, well I know once before my friends had told you my name but I want to say it myself just encase you forgot. So my name is Cierra, and uhh I’m attracted to you.” We both laughed and smiled and grrrrrrr!!!!!! Yes I gnawed at my bottom lip. He nodded his head and laughed, and stuff. I bet he found me amusing!! I mean I was beyond nervous, the whole situation was amusing.. But at least that was the only time we talked with no one else but us… LOL, it seemed he wasn’t communicating back so I started asking questions. “What? I can’t get a name back; Dang I feel this conversation is one-sided. Just because I already know it doesn’t mean I don’t want to hear it from you.” He gave his name, I was like okay weird. Someone doesn’t seem to communicate much, uhhh awkward. We were just quiet looking anywhere but at each other, even though I glance at him from the corner of my eye and saw him staring at me… Ha-ha caught! LOL, I turn back to him. “So-o do you want to get to know me, I mean you know talk?” I bit my lip once again, I didn’t get a verbal answer just a smile and a shrug of the shoulders… Someone bashful? We hadn't talk after that just took us back to step one the staring. I bumped into him once by real accident and I looked up to him and was about to melt LOL, I tend to bite my bottom lip a lot so that's what happened with a squeaked “Oops”... He was with his friend, and he looked down to me but like nothing happened he swift pass me it seemed like he was there with me for a whole 10 seconds before fleeing away down the hall. I wanted to scream my head off… I looked back to find him looking back, damn I shouldn’t have looked back!!! I’m talking about the end of the school year by the way here, so my cousin had his gym class I found out with a lot of people I talked to. My favorite gym coaches loved me so I could go in there especially since it was the last couple of weeks of school. Dang man would I show off, I would grab a basketball and dribble it like an idiot at first with two hands and then I would switch up and dribble for real, I have no game though, well not anymore, I just know the basics. I would just sit down and watch him play, even though I would act like I wasn’t and that I was actually just talking. Somebody would show their body a lot I don’t know if it was intentionally or unintentionally but I know he knew it killed me because everybody would ask me if I was okay because I was so-o red, and I would cover my cheeks and laugh it off as nothing. The dude, taunted me and would look over to me constantly or dribble the ball near to wear I was sitting… AWWWWWW!!!! Sometimes I even had to leave to the other side of the gym because it was too much. So my friend two had chorus and his math class was also in that room, boy oh boy did he have ugly hand writing when I went through his book… LOL No way was this boy the brightest light bulb the lamp has had, but I don’t care, it was probably just a front and he didn’t even complete all his work to know if he was really duhh… Anywho, my friend being the ass she is decided to write on the back of it about me liking him and all this other good stuff and doesn’t tell me until we were on the bus leaving home that day.. Doesn’t that make me seem desperate!! She doing that made me loose all hope in ever getting with him. But by next week the last 2 weeks of school I think I saw him in the hallway when I was acting gay with one of my friends who can’t stand it when I do that. I always play like it like I would just rub her arm or smack her butt or something not too heavy on and say… “You know you like it.” And then I would laugh and she would laugh and shake and stuff which was funny to me. So one time when I had threatened that if she kept talking to me that I would slam her against the lockers and rape her, which I did slam her against the lockers, the hallway was semi empty... I was just playing with her and then he came out of his class and she screamed rape and started laughing and I was like shit!! And let go of her and started laughing as well… But nervously.. LOL Okay well fast forwards this to just scenes... I was in the gym with my friend and he had let go of the ball and let it roll over to me while I was sitting and he chased it but never took his eyes off of me while doing so.. Can I call that ball a sign and this entire thing destiny? I blushed and my friend pointed that out making me cover my cheeks and deny while he smiled and went back but kept his eye on me when he should have been playing his little game of basketball. So my friend and I decided to join the game through someone we knew who was playing, we knew like two other people who were playing but “R” was the person I was closes too. He was like no you guys can’t play and we was like uh-hun and so we didn’t play but we did take the ball a couple of times did I mention I got hit in the head by the ball when I was sitting one day and everybody was just shocked.. And I was like “Oww, This is like the second time today, why doesn’t anybody like me?” It didn’t hurt but it was just fun being over dramatic, I didn’t cry just blushed a lot and started laughing as I leaned on the shoulder of my guy friend and faked hurt saying “You were suppose to block the ball from hitting me. You’ve been scratched off my friend list” I joked and he was like get off me then and I was like “No-o” but yea I don’t know if my crush thought me as flirting with boys because I have a lot of guy friends I do joke around with. But yea he noticed me wearing a g-string when we were sitting for dismissal and unknown to until my cousin told me he was staring at it the whole time… From my stingy underwear to my face, I was bent over in my lap. I didn’t feel a breeze and I was wearing boxers over them so I didn’t think anything of it until I felt behind me and felt the jewel that was on it I was red I can only imagine as I sprang up in my seat and pulled up my boxers up. He wasn’t the only one looking either.. But he was smiling and stuff, my cousin told me he was trying to touch the jewel…LOL Well he asked his friend next to him to ask me if he could see me in it and all that freaky stuff and I told his friend back that I didn't know what he was talking about and then he had asked his friend to ask me if I was wearing what I was wearing and instead of speaking to his friend I spoke to him directly saying maybe but it wasn't really his business. Then he continued to talk through his friend and I respond back to him myself until the conversation died and I talked to my cousin and she figured out I liked him and then she asked him would he want to go out with me and I died right there and then again because of something one of my friends said. I went back to lying on my lap with my head down not caring if what I was wearing was showing and kept my thoughts to myself. I was only wearing it because we had to for dance, thongs; g-strings were only prohibited for space in those areas. The bell ring for dismissal and it was time to go home I was walking that day so I gave my cousin a hug and said bye and he came over "Oh yea group hug." and I was like "Um sorry family first, boys later." and when I broke apart from my cuzzo he hugged her they were friends and I couldn't handle a hug from him when he looked at me while hugging her (nothing intimate she was supposedly pregnant by some boy.) so before they broke apart I ran to my fake brother "B" and messed around with him. I really want my hug now...LOL!! He kept asking me on the way home if he could see my g-string and stuff like that but he was with his friends so I guess he told them about the story and he wanted to show off a bit, which killed me. All I could reply was maybe and stuff like that, then he asked me if I wore it for him and I just said maybe to everything he said...LOL So this year a new school year it’s only been about a month by next week it shall be a month and I get looks and stuff from him. We have lunch together on “A days” and he has two classes with my best friend one and one class with my best friend two. Best friend two was like the first time he came to class he had stared at her creepily through out the whole period like he wanted to say something and would only look away when she looked up at him and stared back at him.. LOL, now she said he doesn’t stare at her but looks at her a lot when she can actually see him of course since the teach moved around the desks. Best friend one said that he talks to her a lot and it’s kind of annoying and he picks with her and stuff like umm he took her id the other day and she told him to give it back and he said no and so she was like I’ll get your worse enemy and he was like who and she was like Cierra and he was like what is she going to do and she was like follow you and he was like to my house? And she was like I don’t know but you know confusedly and he was like ask her if she’ll be naked and she was like eww but okay and then I just heard abut this cause it just happened last prior Friday. I want to talk to him tomorrow at lunch and I want to know how to start off the conversation since he knows my name and I like him but he doesn’t know me know me and I want to end the day with a hug and hope for a conversation for tomorrow.. Tips are helpful!!! Oh and yes I want to bring up that whole me naked at his house thing but with a smart comment very humorous though, and some tips please to keep me from blushing off or anything... How do I go talk to him? He’ll be with his friends; do I just get up and go sit by him with my own friends? I want to start a friendship with him first! THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP!!!!!!!!!! Candy & Crushes

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi & welcome to the forum, Candy & Crushes :) So, there's a boy at your school, who you have known for a few months, who is around your age ~ would that be 14ish? ~ who seems interested in you. And you have now developed an interest in him. Though you have had boyfriends and crushes before, with this boy it seems different ~ more special ~ but it has gone no futher than shyly looking at each other, blushing, a brief embarrased chat, him walking the same way home as you do, friends teasing you both, you flirting with each other, and having lunch togerther at school. You like him, and he knows that you like him, but would like to get to know him and know more about him, before you can be sure that you will get on well. You want to know how to start a conversation with him. You want to be friendly enough with him to end the day with a hug and hope for future hugs & conversations ~ as you do with your cousin & friends. Well, it strikes me that, if you are at school together, have lunch together, have the same friends and occasionally flirt, then there should be no difficulty starting a conversation. How about something like, [i]I know that we have bumped into each other on many occasions, but we have never properly introduced ourselves, and got to know each other. Can we have lunch togerther, and a chat ones of the days?[/i] You can alter it to suit your pesonalities. Now, I'd like to address a couple of things you said: [quote]I was acting gay with one of my friends who can’t stand it when I do that. I always play like it like I would just rub her arm or smack her butt or something not too heavy on and say… “You know you like it.” And then I would laugh and she would laugh and shake and stuff which was funny to meSo one time when I had threatened that if she kept talking to me that I would slam her against the lockers and rape her, which I did slam her against the lockers, the hallway was semi empty... I was just playing with her and then he came out of his class and she screamed rape and started laughing and I was like [censored]!! [/quote] You may find this funny, but it isn't. Your friend doesn't like it, so you should respect that. It could even be considered bullying. Rape is no laughing matter, and being gay isn't a joke. [quote]But yea he noticed me wearing a g-string when we were sitting for dismissal and unknown to until my cousin told me he was staring at it the whole time… From my stingy underwear to my face, I was bent over in my lap. I was only wearing it because we had to for dance, thongs; g-strings were only prohibited for space in those areas. he asked his friend next to him to ask me if he could see me in it and all that freaky stuff and I told his friend back that I didn't know what he was talking about and then he had asked his friend to ask me if I was wearing what I was wearing ... He kept asking me on the way home if he could see my g-string and stuff like that he was with his friends so I guess he told them about the story and he wanted to show off a bit, which killed me. All I could reply was maybe ... he was like ask her if she’ll be naked and she was like eww but okay Oh and yes I want to bring up that whole me naked at his house thing but with a smart comment very humorous though[/quote] I know that young people show their underwear these days, but this just shoes how it can lead to questionable comments and conversations. He may just be teasing ~ and boys do tease ~ but he should not be discussing your underwear with his friends, or asking your friends about you being naked, or asking to see you naked or in a g-string. That is not acceptable behaviour, in my opinion. And you shouldn't encourage it. This isn't wise. As you say, you don't 'know him, know him', so be careful! You are right to think that it is better to get to know this boy ~ and find out if he is nice and decent, as well as attractive ~ before you consider him as a boyfriend. Also, would your parents/ guardians be OK about him being your boyfriend? It's great to enjoy your schooldays, to have fun and to flirt, but you have to take care and keep safe, too. :)

Last edited by PDM; 09/14/08 08:22 PM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
OP Offline
C
Yes 14 and he is too and we've known each other since last year but now we are freshmen in high school...

Brief embarrassing chat was last year, now all there is is the looking and stuff but we have the same lunch period, we just don't sit together or talk.. When I notice him he is looking at me from across a couple of tables.

Yup, he's known that I've liked him since last year.. I had my number given to him a couple of times but never received a phone call from him unless I did and I just wasn't home... Or he said he had good memory when it was given to him and maybe he really doesn't..LOL

yes, we have to start at friends don't we...That's how the relationship develops into something more...

we have different sets of friends, he had recently just started talking to one of my best friends because she has classes with him this year. And from I have heard I am usually brought up a lot but then he says he doesn't know a "Candy & Crushes" and stuff. Then something about he doesn't know or like a "candy and crushes" but when she calls him as if he was mine she says she smiles and that usually girl stuff..LOL He's a pretty boy anyway..LOL

It's not that easy..we have introduced ourselves, last year.. I'm just hoping we can talk and hang out and like friends at first until you know the next step. But I just don't know how to get to him, you know I mean he is easy to reach but getting him to talk is the hard part, and me gathering up the courage and having something to talk about is the problem. It's not easy in anyway to me since this is my problem. To you it may be but maybe just some more tips would help.

"You may find this funny, but it isn't.
Your friend doesn't like it, so you should respect that. It could even be considered bullying.
Rape is no laughing matter, and being gay isn't a joke."

We both find it funny, she is my best friend since little kids and I've always played with her like so. She just doesn't like it being done in public, I don't even play with her like that anymore if rarely done. She laughs at it and then I get a meaningless threat that's a bluff.. I'm not a bully!! I dig that but that's just my humor I wouldn't seriously think it's funny if it was happening like I can't stand it happening to people. And sorry for the curse word. Being gay is being happy. Happiness causes laughter, laughter is formed from a joke. It is a laughing manner. Have interest in the same sex isn't a joke and I know that I have bisexual friends who take pride and who they are. And I'm down with that, we play around with that, and that's just how I grew up.

"I know that young people show their underwear these days, but this just shoes how it can lead to questionable comments and conversations."

I don't and boys I talk and go out with don't. I think it's disgusting.... Wait, lol.. But that was a total accident, and it's not like he was serious, he probably did just want to start a conversation.. I should have just told him I had to wear it for my dance class and that it was absolutely not for him! Well, too late for that now.. It's already another school year....

"He may just be teasing ~ and boys do tease ~ but he should not be discussing your underwear with his friends, or asking your friends about you being naked, or asking to see you naked or in a g-string. That is not acceptable behaviour, in my opinion."

Yeah I know and that was a urn off for me but he does seem decent, it's just that when he's with his friends they're like girls and gossip about everything.. Yea I know but you know what I want to bring that up in the conversation with him to let him know that I don't like it and that it's not cool at all. First, how do I get him alone so we can have a conversation. Shall I just go up to him and ask to speak to him? Or like gesture?

"And you shouldn't encourage it. This isn't wise.
As you say, you don't 'know him, know him', so be careful!"

I didn't mean it but I'm like a very laid back and apathetic person so I don't mind little things like that. I barely even give a reply.. So even if he asked a question I answer with "Maybe" even if it didn't make sense.

"You are right to think that it is better to get to know this boy ~ and find out if he is nice and decent, as well as attractive ~ before you consider him as a boyfriend."

I don't he's just an attractive guy who I can't say I like but have a sort of lust for.

"Also, would your parents/ guardians be OK about him being your boyfriend?"

Yea I live with my mom and she already knows about him and stuff, I'm sure he'd be a major upgrade from most..no wait all of my past relationships!

"It's great to enjoy your schooldays, to have fun and to flirt, but you have to take care and keep safe, too."

Yea I know but he's been on my mind everyday i see him and obviously now and I really must talk to him tomorrow. SO -o some help would do me plenty good! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Candy & Crushes

C
OP Offline
C
OKAY i handed talk to him since I'm still awaiting help, some by tomorrow will be great!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Just say hello, and ask how is is, and what he did at the weekend, and if he still plays basketball ~ anything of that nature, to start the conversation off, and to keep it going for a while. Then let nature take its course.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
And I repeat, rape is not a laughing matter.
It is very serious.
Certainly I don't think that girls of 14 should be making jokes about it.

C
OP Offline
C
I've stated it as how we grew up playing around all the time. I have played with my best friend since we were kids like that for over years now, it's just that we are in high school and she doesn't want me playing like that because it may give off the wrong impression and so I don't. In truth I've never said rape was a joke I just said acting as if I were attracted to her was the joke. Which you said being gay is no joke. And originally the definition for being gay is being happy. In which I explained the depths of being gay... Sorry for the confusion if you thought me stating rape is funny, no-o. Playing around with my friend in that matter for the last idk 6 years is just funny, even though I wish it to never happen. If you've known me for as long as she did you'd find my humor ill as well, even if I don't myself consider anything of me ill.

Candy & Crushes

C
OP Offline
C
anywho I said hi to him today!! Yays!! Now what's up for tomorrow??? another hi and a start of a convo? Where to begin?

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site