Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
All is well for now and tomorrow i am going to her concert and she is going to get there early so we can spend some time together. i am really looking forward to it!

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Super!
Have a great time!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
My advice to all my friends in the past, was to never date someone from the internet. Now, I've been posting on a all women forum for 8 months. Two weeks ago, one of the guys started to pursuit me. I ignored him because he was obviously flirting with me. This is a friend of one of the woman that I have been friends with for a long time and she wants to fix us up. Now, he asked me for a date Saturday night and wants my phone number. I've been finding myself (which is very unusual thinking about him alot). The problem is he lives in Houston, Texas and I live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. I feel like an idiot! Why I'm I falling for this guy? I go out alot and never meet anyone that I like!

Ms.Common Sense

?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
The concert was great and we got to talk a bit afterward. not as much as i would have liked but i still got to see her, so that is all that matters. we r still emailing alot and today we almost didn't talk all day so i called her and she said she was just about to call me! she has gotten me into anime and playing my trumpet again. we made plans to go see a movie after both of our vacations. i just hope to have the courage to hold her hand! any tips on that?

thanks,
Badluck1674

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Originally Posted By: Ms. Common Sense
My advice to all my friends in the past, was to never date someone from the internet. Now, I've been posting on a all women forum for 8 months. Two weeks ago, one of the guys started to pursuit me. I ignored him because he was obviously flirting with me. This is a friend of one of the woman that I have been friends with for a long time and she wants to fix us up. Now, he asked me for a date Saturday night and wants my phone number. I've been finding myself (which is very unusual thinking about him alot). The problem is he lives in Houston, Texas and I live in Bucks County, Pennsylvania. I feel like an idiot! Why I'm I falling for this guy? I go out alot and never meet anyone that I like!

Hi & welome Ms Commom Sense.

I realise that this is also about a potential long distance relationship, but new subjects need new threads, so I'll start one for you.

Hopefully you will receive more relevant responses that way. smile
Good luck!

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=309631#Post309631

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Badluck / Goodluck
~ be yourself and see how things go!
You'll be fine, I'm sure!

?
Regular
OP Offline
Regular
?
every thing is going great so far. we havent gone a day without emailing or somthing. it feels really good to be in a serious relationship thanks for the support.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
smile

K
K
As for holding her hand, the first time my boyfriend held my hand we were watching a show together and he whispered in my ear and asked if it was alright and then smiled at me. I thought that was really sweet. I said yes, and he held my hand with his right and with his left stroked down my arm and my fingers.

It's intimate but it's really nice to do, its giving her a choice but showing that youre interested in her.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site