RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
i like this guy, but he doesn't like younger girls, and he doesn't know how i feel, what do i do???!

luv me even if you don't want to. ;}
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi awkwardgirl905

It's difficult to respond without a little more information.

How many years are there between you?
This may make a difference, because, after all, someone may prefer not to date girls several years younger, but might not think that one or two years actually counts.

Some boys would rather not date under-age girls.

How do you know that he doesn't date younger girls?
How do you know him?
Are you friends already?

There's a thread on age difference, and I think that the actual ages can be more important than the difference in years.
Have a look:
'Age Difference?
http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=281679#Post281679

Personality counts more than age!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
hmm i too cant answer this tell there is more info..see dont want to say something if you are under the age of 18 and he is older even if its just a yr differents....if you are 15ys or younger and he is 16 and older ,,there is a issue here..then its good he well not date you,,sorry..but he can get in to big trouble for even puting a hand on your arm...i know some one who went to jail for 3 yrs because he slaped a girls butt when she walked by and she was only 14 (he didnt know that) and some one seen and well he got placed in jail...its crazy but that could be the reason....if he is in his 20's and your just 18 yr's old he may not want to date any one younger then 20 becasue well, we girls act alittle different when we are 16 to 20..we are a little carzy lol...im sure we can all look back at that age and think "wow i was like that" ..and this guy may know this and dont want to have to deal with it...like i said cant really give to much info with out more info k

OP Offline
i'm 12 (blush blush embarrassment) and he's 14, he doesn't date 6th graders my friends told me, and i 'd rather not hurt our already awkward relationship by asking him out.

i met him when i was hanging out with one of my friends, and i didn't find him attractive in that way till just a while ago, and it's hard to tell if he likes me because he seems to change how he acts towards me every day.

one day he'll be flirting wih me, the next day he'll avoid me, and so on and so forth. i don't want to play this game with him anymore but i reeeally like him so it's hard to let go.

plus this is his and my(due to me moving this summer) last year at our school. this is really complicated lol

L
Soulmate
Soulmate
L
Originally Posted By: awkwardgirl905
i'm 12 (blush blush embarrassment) and he's 14, he doesn't date 6th graders my friends told me, and i 'd rather not hurt our already awkward relationship by asking him out.

i met him when i was hanging out with one of my friends, and i didn't find him attractive in that way till just a while ago, and it's hard to tell if he likes me because he seems to change how he acts towards me every day.

one day he'll be flirting wih me, the next day he'll avoid me, and so on and so forth. i don't want to play this game with him anymore but i reeeally like him so it's hard to let go.

plus this is his and my(due to me moving this summer) last year at our school. this is really complicated lol

ugh move on--(that ugh is directed at him, not you smile ) move on. 14 and 12 are only 2 years apart, that's true, but in terms of maturity, you two are (or should be) light-years apart.

personally, i'd worry about a 14 year old who was interested in a 12 year old. sorry, no offense. and it kind of sounds like he's not worth your time anyways.

trust me, in like 5 years, you probably won't even remember his name.

i know that's probably not what you wanted to hear, but it's true smirk

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Yes, the age difference between 12 and 14 is bigger than the age difference between 17 & 19.

It is normal for 12-year-olds to have a crush on older boys, but it is right, I think, that this boy doesn't consider dating 12-year-olds, even if he does like you.

Sorry to have to say this!

Awkwardgirl905 ~ I hope that you and your parents/ guardians know that persons under 12 are not allowed to post on Internet forums unless they & their posts are being supervised by their parent(s) or guardian(s).

OP Offline
my mom knows i'm posting.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi awkwardgirl905

Sorry, but I need to double check this. smile

I have been reading the registration pages and for anyone under 13, it says:
'Sorry, we do not allow children of your age to register.'

On the rules page, it says:
'Membership is granted provisionally to any requestor aged 13 or older, with the requirement that that individual abides by our rules'.

I am not sure if the laws has changed, but I believe that membership of Internet forums was illegal for anyone under 13, and this may still be the case.

I have looked at rules for other forums and none allow under 13s to post in forums. Many will immediately close such accounts, if the member is found to be under 13.

Who is it who has actually registered on this forum?

Is a registered adult parent with you at all times when you are accessing the forum?

Is a registered adult parent checking everything you submit, before submission?

In other words, is it the adult who is the true member and taking complete responsibility for everything submitted?

If so, we will need to have this confirmed.

Lisa will then have to verify whether or not the membership is OK.

Thank you. smile

PDM

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site