RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
G
OP Offline
G
There's this guy at work. He's really cute, friendly and very nice to me. Actually he's my manager. Everytime he needs to ask me something or if I have a question for him, he comes really close to help me out. This makes me shiver and I feel an instant sexual enrgy being emitted from my body. I feel there's such a strong chemistry going on. How do I know if he feels the same? Is it true that our bodies react and receive any energy emitted from the other body?

C
C
No your body doesn't emit or receive signals from another body except through the 5 senses. I have to say though that he does like you. Compliment him and see how he reacts. If you like him just ask him out.

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hello girl in love

Yes, we do pick up things without realising it ~ via eye signals, gestures, body language, etc.

When two people 'hit it off', they talk about the 'chemistry'. Even love is about chemicals.

Whether he's really interested or an out-and-out flirt is another matter.

Look into his eyes ~ if his pupils dilate, he likes you!
Perhaps you could have lunch together!

Read up on body language ~ it's really interesting. Desmond Morris's 'Manwatching' is dated but interesting!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks for your reply. I'm so concious and meek when he's around and I talk very less. How do I compliment him?

Friend
Friend
hey girl in love, welocme to the forum, i would first like to say, that your problem is normal about complimenting this guy. Now i dont know what kind of work you are in, but im going to imagine professional stuff, suits really. Tell him he looks good in it, nice shoes, hair, eyes, that sort of stuff. Don't worryi was clueless when i was trying to find a girlfriend.

now we man, some of us actully, like what we do in what we do, and we usually like to feel like we did a good job. So yea, congrats on watever. And PDM is right about the chemistry stuff, yes it's weird to me, thats why im a techincal engeineer, and computer programmer in trianing. but above all that, talk about little things, like how much your job, how you like working for such a nice guy, stuff on that level. Then maybe after a 2 weeks or so it's up to you, ask him if you two wanna do something together, i don't know exactly to put it really, it's been a while since my first date. Nothin fancy though, maybe a pizza place than a funny movie,woudn't go for anything romantic on a first date, then call it a night. I promise you this, after that, you will not stop thinking about him. he's always going to in your head and your heart. if you need anything else just post.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Pwesonally, I think that you first need to consider this man's behaviour and what it nay indicate.

He gets close ~ entering your personal space. This holds a message.
It could be: I'm male; you're female; I'm dominant
or I'm manager; you're staff; I'm dominant or
I like you, so if I want to get close, will you allow it?

You say that he is nice, but you do need to be sure that he is genuine and not just a flirt.

If you think that he is genuine, and you like him, then just be friendly. By allowing him to come near to you, you are already signalling to him that you like him to be close.

Don't worry about compliments, just be friendly and natural. If he helps you, say how grateful you are that he is willing to take this time helping you. Say how kind it is. As Lee said, tell him how you are getting on with the work and that you enjoy working for him. And smile!

Good luck & take care!

C
C
I for the most part agree with he other two. As are they I am assuming it is professional. Just When he helps you or your group does a good job give him a compliment there. When he gets a new haircut tell him it looks nice. Tell him the same stuff you would tell your girlfriends(friends).

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~
G
OP Offline
G
hey guys, thanks a lot. this does help. This is the first time I've posted stuff on a forum and did not expect i'll get such helpful tips. Any more tips as to what does a guy like about a girl, what impresses him? how to attract etc etc. Please pass it along and I'll keep you posted on how things are going along.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
It depends on the boy. Some like make-up on girls; some hate it. Some like confident girls; some prefer them quieter, etc, etc. You just have to be yourself.

The things that might turn boys off are the things girls know about anyway ~ like having clean hair and smelling nice & fresh. (At least one boy on here didn't realise that it was important to brush teeth and wash hair!!!)

S
S
i think that you should find a guy that makes you're heart beat quicker and if he doesn't like you for you then xxxxx him!(it does of course, help to keep a healthy, clean look about you.)
but i think you should always consider makeup on one of those days where you wake up and think "god, how the hell did i get this ugly?!" but whatever floats you're hopefully well cleaned and expensively manicured (jk) boat.

Last edited by PDM; 05/24/08 10:19 AM.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site