RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
okay so i have a best friend who i trust but at this very moment has me pondering questions through my head
okay story,

me and him have grown up since first grade and he knew every girl i have ever dated and i have known everyone he has dated

but he has never tried to contact one i was dating till today

he knew how we met and well i had my ex met her on myspace and he never even talked to her unless i was around

but all of a sudden with me introducing him to my girlfriend now (he just met her yesturday) he has begun leaving her comments and messaging her and talking about things he never asked anyone i dated

i am clueless on his actions and was wondering what you people think is going on??

do you think he is trying to connect with my girl and take her from me??

i know my girl but it is him i am now all of a sudden questioning

i never questioned anything he has ever done before but now i wonder and wish to know how you view this subject

I only have one parakeet
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
Since you have a long history between each other you should talk to him and see what's happening. Let him know you're uncomfortable with the amount he's communicating with her, and it seems out of character. Hopefully one woman won't come between such a long relationship.

It's better to ask than to assume the worst.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Parakeet lover.

Yes, they might just have made a connection ~ as friends.
Or maybe he really likes her.
You can either ask him about this, or see what happens.

Good luck!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
C
C
The rest of the advice is good. If he is a great friend don't be afraid to talk to him because if you don't and it turns out that he does like her what's at lost. Nothing. You just find it out before it causes a serious problem. Maybe, he just likes her as a friend. I've personally met a coupe of my friends that way to. Just don't be afraid about anything and don't let thsi ruin your friendship. (I am a mediator at my middle school and I give advice like this to alot of people and it has worked(I'm 13)

"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
~ by Oliver Wendell Holmes ~
i don't know...if you trust this girl, and you trust this guy, then you should trust that they wouldn't hurt you.

you should definitely ask BOTH of them because it's not always the guy who makes the first move.

make sure you don't punch you're guy-friend in the face if he says he does though.

beware the fury of anger lol.

luv me even if you don't want to. ;}
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
ummm dont hate me for saying this ..but ive meet most of my ex boyfriends from there friends...see i would be dating a guy then i meet his friend and his friends starts taking to me (with out my boyfriend around) he would call or come over (this was befor the myspace age lol)..asking me questions like where i grew up and whats my fav color, small stuff like that,,then befor i know it im braking up with my boyfriend and dating the friend ( this is back in my high school age,,not me know)... and most of the time the guys where best buds, hung out since they was little....im not saying that you frined is trying to move in on your girl,,but it happens...the best bet would be to ask him why he is doing so and if he says he is not let him know that ,thats what it looks like..then ask your girlfriend about it and see how she feels about the friend talking to her......

K
K
I really like your provided information. It's really helpful for me.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Kingsley ~ welcome to the forum.

by the way, I have removed your link to the dating services site.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site