RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Okay girl cutting is not cool, not okay and won't make you feel better, over all you will just end up with more scars, get some professional help.
Seriously, how do you think it will be if this doesn't work out, how will you feel then what will you do, I am not trying to be mean at all,( My brother is Bi-polar/Manic Depressive) but if you have depression something like a bad relatinship will/may set you off.

I think it is awesome that a) you met someone and b.) you are confident enough to say no when you don't want to do something

You need to stay in touch with someone like a Doctor who has you in confidence and won't judge you etc, for the depression and tell them asap about cutting, you are 15 if you get on this now it can be stopped or kept to a minimum, if my brother had known at 15 he would not be as sick as he is today, he wouldn't be cured but he would have half the pain and suffering that he has now because it went untreated. I couldn't help my brother because I was too young but you i can try to help, encourage you to get professional help. And I am not trying to make this about me I am just using the experience I have had to try to let you know that it is okay to be you, but you don't have to suffer alone. And they can stop cutting, and further help with your depression.

I hope you aren't mad, I am glad you came here to ask and i hope everything works out for you.

Oh and every girls dad flips out i would guess in their own way..they mean well, they worry that's all.

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Don't worry, I'm not mad. I've thought about it and talked to my boyfriend about it. We said we'll still be close friends if it doesn't work out coz we care about each other too much.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi RavenWind & welcome.

It's good that you have found someone special & that you are confident enough to be yourself with him.

I, too, think that it would be a good idea to discuss the cutting & depression with a counsellor perhaps ~ if only just for extra support ~ and, as the mother of a teenage girl, I have to recommend that you tell your Dad.

Take care smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Thank you. I so much want to tell my dad but I'm way scared of him. He's forever stressed out because he doesn't have a monthly income and he struggles to give us what he wants. As of now he's under a lot of pressure and I think telling him might just tip him over.

"My name is my law"
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hi guys! Resurrecting this topic! XD

Anyway, I got into a state at school today. It was so bad that I wouldn't talk t anyone, including my boyfriend. I spoke to my best friend (the social worker was unavailible) and felt a lot better afterwards. I apologized to my boyfriend and he says he understands.

Um, ok. My boyfriend and I have kissed each other many times already. To be honest, he's not the greatest kisser ever. Anyway I can teach him something new?

"My name is my law"
Friend
Friend
You mean tech him how to kiss, or actully something new?

If you mean kissing, it's kind of hard in a way, but i guess it could be easy if you flow along with it well. I've only kissed my girl one time on the lips, most of the time, it's on the cheek, but anyway, I don't know of any ideas on how to teach someone to kiss good. The way I see it, just let him improve it himself, and if you must tell him, but save that for last resort. I have seen some guys slap their girls for telling them they are bad kissers. I don't get that at all. I could be a bad kisser myself. Any way, yea

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
May I suggest kissing someone the way you want to be kissed back, people tend to automatically mimic.

Lwhuntley4= I hope you don't endorse violence against women, if you see a guy do that you should tel him it ain't cool.

Companion
OP Offline
Companion
Hey guys!
Again, thanks to ya'll for your support and great advice.

Well, I finally told my dad! Yeah, I was dead scared and whatnot, but he actually took it quite well. He said he doesn't have a problem with it as long as I follow these conditions:

1 - I should know my limits
2 - He should know his limits
3 - I'm not allowed to go out at night
4 - My academics should not drop
5 - My attitude should not go down the drain

and lastly... 6 - He wants to talk to my boyfriend

I guess it's not that bad ey?

"My name is my law"
T
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
T
not bad. congrats on telling him =]

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site