RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
How many of you can actually do that? I've never kept any contact with my exs since most of them just want to...avoid me after I broke up with them wink

R.I.P SKY
2/19/08

My baby PEACE
Missing 7/3/09
frown
Best Friend
Best Friend
None... I tried with one of them for a while, but it just made my current boyfriend uneasy so I stopped.

Never forget:
Leaf - 11/5/07
Louie - 1/25/08
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08
S
S
I only have one ex & we still talk kinda. He is friends with all of his exes though. I guess it just depends on the guy. A lot of guys are just jerks (I had a class with many of them in high school), & some are extra special (like my ex). All of his exes (expect for me) have broken up with him, too.

Soulmate
Soulmate
It depends on the situation, really. I am friends with my most recent ex, before my husband, but that is because we have a child together. It takes very understanding people to remain friends after a breakup. Jimmy, which is the ex, and I have a really great friendship, we were friends before we were together and we'll be friends for the rest of our lives, I'm sure. He's actually my best friend, after Rob, my husband, of course! smile

The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
Good Friend
Good Friend
i talk to mine, but my bf duznt like it so i dont talk to them as much anymore

Jeanine
Lily (blue) pretty sure shes a girl
Ashlynn (yellow) thought she was a girl but im not sure
Tin Star Soulmate
Tin Star Soulmate
in the beginning of my relationship with my fiancee i used to talk to my ex. but we broke up becuase well i was pretty much brain washed lets put it that way. i broke up with my ex while he was in boot camp for the navy for fear of myself. and he would call and i would answer and get crazy calls about him buying a gun and wanting to show it to my mother things like that. ive been with keith my fiancee for almost 5 years now and my ex still tries to get in contact with me. we have some mutual friends still and recently one told me about this blog thing on the ex's myspace that the title is my initials and it talks about murder so yea....no contact with him!

Best Friend
Best Friend
Geez... that's terrifying.

Never forget:
Leaf - 11/5/07
Louie - 1/25/08
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Have you told the police?

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Originally Posted By: PDM
Have you told the police?

If not, I think you should consider it. There will probably be nothing they can do right now but at least you'd have something on record with the police about him, in case he does something in the future. (Every scrap of official complaints might help later.)

Well, I myself have Kept in Contact with All my Ex Boyfriends and Girlfriends. ^_^ Since All my Relationships of the past have been built through friendship, they were naturally easy with me after the Break-Ups. Though, I Kinda wonder if my Current is okay with it as I think she is... *Sweatdrops* Oh well, She hasn't said anything yet, So I should be fine for a little while!

~{:{Twilight}:}~

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site