Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#242470 01/09/08 10:24 PM
F
Flifo Offline OP
OP Offline
F
This is one big... xxxxxx up story... Starting in grade 8. Smokeing a joint behind the school, My buddies girlfriend walks up to me... (Hadnt really talked to her or anything yet... just met kinda deal) My buddie wasnt at school that day... Well on the way home I sat beside her on the bus. Asked her if she wanted to smoke a joint when we got off the bus. She siad sure... "we can go to my house. My moms cool with it." And as soon as i sat down... she started flirtin with me. And so on and so on. So it took me a while but i got her to dump her boyfriend. My buddie... and she told me she wasnt going out with anyone for a while. Well the next day... she was going out with this ben guy. Heartbroken right... Well.. I stuck it out. 3 years later... she dumps him. And ever since then we kinda slowly got closer.. we moved in together with a friend... AS FRIENDS... and we ended up sharing a room. for 2 nights... I didnt xxxx her. But we where technicaly dateing... She wanted to xxxx... I couldnt do it for somereason... so later on... after she dumped me she got into crack. Got out.. and she ended up at a party some chicks house that i was liveing at... (I turned her down and finaly xxxxxx this girl on the couch)... After 4 years... I xxxxxx her. She... Is smokin hot. I cant belive i did it. But now. She moved. So we kinda broke up. I'v only kissed her a few times. xxxxxx her once. and it was pretty weird. but i think it could work... I love this girl. What do I do To be with her. She also tells me all the time... that we're gunna run away some day. That she's gunna kidnap me.

Last edited by PDM; 01/10/08 03:14 PM. Reason: language
Soulmate
Soulmate
Nice language to be using on a family friendly site!

The best way to forget your troubles is to wear tight shoes.
N
Companion
Companion
N
wow. it seems like you are only thinking about superficial things like where you can stick it and whether people are "hot enough"....congratulations! I am sure there are lots of people out there wanting to treat you like dirt just the same...enjoy!

T
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
T
wooooah. dude. not on this site. please, that was aweful.

Best Friend
Best Friend
dude, there are kids on here!id like to see you walk up to an eight year old and tell them that as a bedtime story, you jerk.

P
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
Pudgie's mom
Unregistered
P
Tip for the future: just hit the "notify" button (at the bottom of each post) and then write "inappropriate language" or "dropped the F bomb" or "not a posting for 13-year-olds" or whatever.

Unfortunately, every once in a while there are new people who don't read the rules before posting.

Okay - somebody already hit notify - yay!

Last edited by Pudgie's mom; 01/10/08 04:45 AM.
Soulmate
Soulmate
lets give him a second try

Noel(Parakeet)- 12/26/06-7/18/10
Sydney(Cockatiel)- 5/12/07
Elliot(TAG)- 6-11-08

Companion
Companion
Second try? Why? The guy is brain dead. eek Please do not resuscitate.

Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
you know better then to write this type of things;we have children on here.you should be very ashamed of yourself.

when you wish upon a star,you pray you wish comes true.
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Flifo

This is a story of drug abuse, breaking trust, casual sex, lack of respect, etc.

I think you, your friends, the girls, etc, all need to become more mature as regards your health and your relationships.

Respect yourselves and each other.

If you really do love each other, then maybe you can make this work ~ but sort your lives out first ~ no drugs for a start!

Keep sex for long term loving relationships ~ and make sure that you use a condom. STDs and unwanted pregnancies are rife!

And respect the people on this site ~ we do not tolerate obscenities. It is perfectly possible to tell your story without resorting to bad language.

Please read the rules.
Thank you.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site