RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#220611 10/19/07 12:59 PM
OP Offline
July i met a guy at his aunts house i was at. there was attraction, made eye contact. he stressed he dont have girl frend. hes 42. work 3 job between mondy-saturday. get his 14 yo daughter sat-mondy, he plays a sport, travels & attends practice. we talked over fone 4 about 2months. durin sum conversations he wanted me 2meet his daughter. i said we should get 2no each other first. he said he mentioned me 2his daughter. he said he appreciates how i talk 2him and showin em interest. from day one every day this he been on my mind.

somewhere in the 2 months chatting, i expressed 2him i was feeling him, & he made a joke, so u ready 2be my wife. the fone was dead silent. i went 2see him outta state. he took me in2 one of his jobs. there was alot of dudes. we went back 2his place 2 get a jacket 4outside. we went 2a nice restaurant. he talked 2his daughter over fone 4 a few minutes. we went back 2his place & was all good 5 times. he made a statment he was glad we spent that time over the fone. i left, we chatted off and on. he said he appreciated the card i sent 2him prior 2me going down there the 1st time for a competetion he was going2.

3 wks later i sent this long email when it was into 3 weeks after i left the first time saying how there were missed opportunites he coulda seen me and didnt take advantage. so that 4th week he asked if i wanted 2see him i said yes. i went back and had sum grub that i brought with me that i planned 2cook. i had pots that i didnt no if he had already, eggs, chicken, etc. and sum smoking quit patches with sum nicotene gum.

i didnt think i was over doing it. he said he not used 2this.??? i had this banging booty cut panties short and top spandex i had on, blue. and i wanted to get it in 7 times, he was like uh ah you aint draining me out. we did it 2times. i rolled the next day. that was on a tues. wed, thurs a.m we had this deep talk cause the last time we did it i didnt want him to stop cause i was liking it and i got the impression he thought i was tryna get knocked up and that wasnt it, thurs p.m he text me to send pitchures of me.

fri he left to travel for his sport. sat, sundy i sent the pics. mondy, tues, wednesday came and he tex me out the blue all good. i said what u mean. i had also sent a card, with sum info off the internet. he said just a comment. that was that. i felt left hanging. i didnt no what he was talking about or what he was referring to and my brain started wondering. and i got crazy on the texts. it slipped.

i was like and since it dont matter i felt like i was falling in love with you. you been on my mind literaly since july, then i said do you see me as a frend with possibilities cause i dont want u to be sparing my feelings cause im sweet or appear to be fragile. he said i cant focus on a strong frenship, but thats not saying he dont wanna be my frend. thurs i text him saying enjoy your day. fri, sat, i was texting him my apologies for sending all those texts and that my brain was wondering what his all good statement was referring to and i hope i didnt scare him off. sundy, mony came.

i text tue saying you dont wanna be my frend. wed, he tex me saying hes having personal issues and cant talk about them now. now, i just dont know if i scarde him away with the deep feelings i expressed in all those text msgs all because he didnt explain what his reply meant. i have not heard his voice since oct 1 or the 4th. and his text msg was a few days ago when he mentioned about the personal issues. help!! email me mantoinettelemail@yahoo.com or 2672306205. i need help!!

if i asked him you dont wanna be my frend becuase i may have scarde him, wouldnt it just be easy just to say yes then to say your having personal issues you cant talk about right now. the last thing i sent him was sum music that he dances to in pratice and his competition, which is the sport thing i was talking about

Last edited by 2746belmont; 10/19/07 01:09 PM.
2746belmont #220691 10/20/07 09:32 AM
A
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
A
Yikes!!!! I would be running away from you so fast! Grow up and find a little class.

There's a dose of truth for you.

http://livingstoncooks.blogspot.com/
Perception is reality.
Argyll #221070 10/22/07 01:26 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
You have been discussing this already on the site, so please let's keep it to one thread.

Thank you.

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=221069#Post221069

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site