Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
awww you made me cry (in a good way) that is so sweet and that picture is just beautiful (i've always dreamed of a beach wedding) i'm so happy for you, if not a bit jealous. i impatient for when it's my turn frown

N
Companion
Companion
N
no joke...i am the most impatient person i know smile
i banned my family from saying "you will know when the right one comes along" and "not all men out there are dumb jerks" because after years of hearing that i was thinking there was something wrong with me; did the rules not apply to me? was i a freak magnet?
but you know they were right...sigh...and finally i got it...and boy was it worth the wait!
funny though it was only when i gave up trying so hard & compromising my standards with obvious Mr Wrongs & decided to concentrate on me & what i want to do that the right one came along

L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
alright everyone guess what!?! I AM TAKING A BREAK FROM MEN! i have decided that since i just got out of that abusive relationship (well, it's been 6 months--it takes a while to heal from these things) i am still to fragile for men and their shenanigans. so i'm taking a break. for an undetermined length of time, the other sex does not exist for me. i will be working solamente on me myself and i. i figure if everyone keeps giving me the same advice, there must be somethings to it...yaaaayyyy manless lora! grin

S
Friend
Friend
S
woohoo!

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on...
-Omar Khayyam
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Good for you!!! smile
Great idea!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Welcome to the Happy Singles Club..we move on manless, and oddly more freely thru the big wide world.YAY!!!

I decided to go to the Dominican Republic in Dec. with a girlfriend no boys allowed we may torment a cute poolboy a little but other than that no boys.

JK about tormenting anyone.

Now all I need is spmeone to translate a few spanish phrases i am having trouble looking up or finding in my spanish notes lol I took a six day nightclass, over a year ago. I forgots everything! I am assuming male or female they will appreicate an honest try at spanish I would if it was reversed. Either that or I will be extremely funny.

Best Friend
Best Friend
Yay!! Be strong women because strong women are the best ever!! I would know... I am one. smile

Never forget:
Leaf - 11/5/07
Louie - 1/25/08
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08
Platinum Star Soulmate
Platinum Star Soulmate
Okay then u are in the club so far we stand 3 strong lol.

Best Friend
Best Friend
Yay I'm in!! ... even though I'm not single... I am still strong and have had plenty of experience in being single.

Never forget:
Leaf - 11/5/07
Louie - 1/25/08
Bill - 4/16/08
Papeete - 4/21/08
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
I am married to one of the strongest women ever. And I'm not talking about who can lift the heaviest object. She is definitely worth the high maintenance.

Marge is the love of my life.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site