RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#216791 09/26/07 05:44 PM
G
OP Offline
G
I rly need help. 5 guys in my class asked me out this week and i have a crush on them all!!! I said yes 2 the 1 who was the sweetest, kindest, and cutest. but now the other ones who used 2 b my friends r givin me the cold shoulder cry i am considerin breakin up with him 2 make the others happy but wut after that? i am happy wit this guy but still like the rest. I need advice!!!

Last edited by greeneyedgrl17; 09/26/07 05:45 PM.
F
Best Friend
Best Friend
F
There isn't really any way you can make them all instantly happy. It's scary for a guy to ask a girl out, and the ones you said "no" to have had their feelings hurt, and probably it hurt their confidence, too. (You said you like them all - so they probably all thought they had a good chance to go out with you.)

Obviously you can't go out with all of them. Well, you could, but they wouldn't like it and people would say nasty things about you.

Now, even if you break up with the one, it won't make the others happy. Because you still turned them down. But as long as you were kind about it, and honest, then you didn't do anything wrong. It's not your fault they all asked you out at basically the same time. Right?

Right now they don't know how to act around you so they probably are trying to avoid having to talk to you. If they're good guys, and they understand that you weren't playing games with them, they will get over it after a while.

Be nice to them but not pushy. If you haven't already, maybe tell them each quietly that a bunch of guys all asked you out at once, you never expected that to happen, and you're sorry if you hurt them but there's just no way you can date them all.

Then back off. They are the ones who took a risk and got hurt, so they are the ones who get to decide when they're ready to be friends again like before.

S
Friend
Friend
S
My philosophy has always been to put lots of time between when I "like somebody" (and they like me,) and when I'll "go out with somebody." Usually after a month or so, interest just dies, or I find something about that person which would've just driven me crazy, and so in the long run things seemed to work out better.

I know there are many who would disagree with me on this, but just throwing it out there.

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on...
-Omar Khayyam
sala #216949 09/27/07 02:35 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
As I said on the other thread, I really think you need to sort out your forthcoming baby, and your partner, before you look into new relationships.

Originally Posted By: greeneyedgrl17
i m 17 years old and i am pregnant. i am not ready 4 a baby but im 5 months in. should i keep my baby, or abort it. i know i will love my child but im just 2 young 4 this kind of responsibility.Any advice would b helpful! cry and now about the guy. should i break up with him or make him help wit this mess. he hasnt been supportive at all, but i lost my dad in a situation like this, nevr evn met him. i dont want it like that 4 my child. shocked

http://www.wineintro.com/forum/ubbthread...6792#Post216792

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site