RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#214427 09/15/07 12:49 AM
I
OP Offline
I
is it wierd to say "will you be my girlfriend" to someone? or are you better off saying "would you go out with me" and if you get a yes,say "ok wana go 2 movies sometime? i mean
how do you ask a GIRL to be your GIRLfriend

i need help
Im in NEED #216361 09/24/07 01:28 AM
I
OP Offline
I
anyone

i need help
Im in NEED #216377 09/24/07 03:37 AM
A
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
A
I have to say that your question is rather a cute one, and I wish I has things this simple to worry about when dealing with women, but it is obviously a big obsticle to you, so...here goes:

I don't think you should worry about how you ask her out so much as you let her know your interest in her. When you look at a woman, there are so many things that can get inside your head about her and make you desire her. Her smile, her eyes, her hair, her personality, her face, her lips, her figure; there are just so many things about her that you can find fascinating! Why not tell her about some of these things?

Tell her that she looks pretty, that you like her outfit, that you like the perfume she wears, that you like her ideas...tell here anything about her that makes her special to you. But...don't dump it all on her at once. Tell her gradually over time. In doing this, she will know that you appreciate all of her fine qualities. And...she will know you like her.

Once she knows you like her, THEN you can ask her out! If she likes you in the same way, you'll know it! Then just ask her out to a movie or something. If you date one another a little while, then you can tell her how you really feel about her and tell her you would love her to be your girlfriend.

Asking someone to be your girlfriend simply means you want one specific girl to be yours rather than many. It's a sort of committment.

Anyway...I think that you probably know how confident you feel about asking her out by now. Spend as much time as you can getting to know her and show her you think she is amazing. That's half the battle right there!

Good luck dude!

Marko

http://livingstoncooks.blogspot.com/
Perception is reality.
Im in NEED #216635 09/25/07 06:42 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi

You have already set up a few threads about how to get a girlfriend, etc, and received quite a bit of advice.

Did you follow any of it up?

Treat girls with respect and they may like you in return.

As we suggested before, at 14, you could just ask her to go skating, or bowling, or to the cinema, or to the library to do homework, or to watch sports, or to go for ice-cream, or something like that ~ maybe even go to your house for tea or something ~ whatever seems suitable to you and her ~ provided both sets of parents are OK with it.

If you are pleasant and respectful, girls are more likely to like you and to want to go out with you.

Don't pressurise yourself or her. Keep it friendly and relaxed.

If all goes well, you might become boyfriend & girlfriend.

Let us know how you get on.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #216761 09/26/07 02:23 PM
A
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
A
PDM:

Wow! I didn't realize he was so young!

Marko

http://livingstoncooks.blogspot.com/
Perception is reality.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site