Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
F
Best Friend
Best Friend
F
I think you did the right thing sending him another message, the kind of message you sent.

It does sound like you scared him - it's amazing how easily guys can get spooked. Some will run from girls they really like. (Sometimes they're afraid the girl isn't serious, and sometimes they're afraid that she is. It's maddening.)

Or - and I hope it's not the case - it's possible that he has a girlfriend and is so dense that it didn't occur to him coffee might be a pre-date. It happens.

But whatever happens, as long as you don't play games with him, you can hold your head up high. There's nothing wrong with you, and if he isn't ready for you, it's more his loss than yours.

Best Friend
Best Friend
Originally Posted By: Kiwi&Budgie
Originally Posted By: melissa-
hey, i know most of u guys are like ancient old, but do u watch zoey 101? its a pretty mature show, and it really explains guy's feelings, and y they all are pretty much if not all CHICKENS! u'd think the guy would ask the girl out all ready, but like 100 episodes go by, and he still doesnt do it, and in the end, decides against it cuz he doesnt want to ruin their friendship.. lol. guys are just like that.. but not my brothers.. they're just hopelessly idiots..

OLD? ANCIENT OLD? wow....I am hurt. I think we are all of different ages, I am 45, but I was once your age. smile Never heard of Zoey. Either way most guys are goof balls at any age.

rofl.. thats my way of saying, ur older than me, and so probably dont watch nick or Disney like i do =) i call my 25 year old cousin an old lady.. lol

Great Friend
Great Friend
so so so Lora.. any news??!

Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Best Friend
Best Friend
seriously lora.. we all wanna know more about the juicy gossip! =)

L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
lol so here's how stupid i am: when i quoted what i was going to say to him in my earlier post today, i forgot to actually send it to him...so i just sent it to him a little while ago...so, naturally, no news yet blush jajaja i'm such an air head! :P

Best Friend
Best Friend
lol its ok, we can wait a day... or two? lol newayz, we all love u lora =) lol

bwehehe i love to laugh lol

Soulmate
Soulmate
Just wait. Give him time.

Why in the world do Guys always have to ask Girls out. I dont get it.If the girl makes the first move then I think she should ask him out. And the other way around.

I know my sis ask guys out.

Its 2007 what was 40 years ago where guys asked girls out is not the same anymore.

I am a guy and if I was him I would be doing the same thing. That is moving way to fast for me.

Just give him time. You cant get made at him. You made the first move. And it does not matter how you look. It matters about the inside.

smile

Good Luck!

Noel(Parakeet)- 12/26/06-7/18/10
Sydney(Cockatiel)- 5/12/07
Elliot(TAG)- 6-11-08

Soulmate
Soulmate
Melissa-I am a guy and I am shy to girls because the turn me down so many times. I stoped asking them out because of it. Guys are shy because they dont want to get hurt. It seems like he barley knows you. Why dont you give him a call and start the conv. The same thing is happening to me. I girl called me and me talked. I did not call her back because I did not knwo what to say. So she called me back 2 weeks later and aked why I did not call. And then thats how it all started.

Just give it time. I know why mom knew my dad for 6 years before they got married. And 2 years before the became boy friend and girlfriend.

Noel(Parakeet)- 12/26/06-7/18/10
Sydney(Cockatiel)- 5/12/07
Elliot(TAG)- 6-11-08

Great Friend
Great Friend
oo that's okay...

but i want news!! come on !! tell me tell me!

did you Poke him?

Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
L
Soulmate
OP Offline
Soulmate
L
ooooo! no, i didn't poke him--i forgot! oopsies blush maybe i'll do it today, but i don't know, i don't want to seem annoying...hm...the games we play.... smirk

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site