RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
We don't pick up on spelling errors here ~ there are too many typos to worry about.

I think that it was just a little joke, though. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and feelings.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #192273 06/18/07 01:01 AM
C
Friend
Friend
C
ya i agree

Hello feel free to PM me or ask any questions!
S
S
Okay first of all, I too am a young teen. Fourteen years old. And personally, the words "making love" do not offend me. *rolls eyes*. After all the things we are exposed to in the media, "making love" seems reasonable to say, and is at least respectful. I'm sure that you will get over it and not be traumatized... grin
But yes. Typos happen. It was a bit of a cute joke, though, and I'm sure no harm was intended.

Last edited by s123m456; 07/03/07 06:50 PM.
thetexmom #196466 07/03/07 06:51 PM
S
S
In answer to your question, my opinion is this: While one cannot deny that gazing passionately into your eyes is quite romantic, is this new behavior for him? If he just did it for the first time in this incident, he very well may have felt an unusually strong connection to you at the time. I am sure some talking is needed- tell him that you love him, and gauge his reaction to that. Hope that helps! wink

s123m456 #198516 07/11/07 11:05 PM
T
Companion
Companion
T
Eye contact does say a lot. When visiting Jebel Ali (United Arab Emirates) during last deployment and eating at a restaurant on a port base, myself and my then-soon-to-be-girlfriend to be, both in the Navy, were having personal conversation (talked about hometown/how old we were=I was 33, she was 32/NY Pizza vs. Chicago Pizza/marital status-both of us single with no children/classical movies/sports=she liked boxing, I liked MMA/our personal feelings toward each other/etc.) and looking into each other's eyes. There was no one around at that time. She was also constantly flicking her eyelids, blushing, and smiling. She used to seldom smile until we knew each other. I was constantly licking my lips and smiling,not smirking. Our heads were engaging each other a little close. She also placed her hand on mine (my mind was saying, "what the #$%^?"). Our mouths started to slightly open. Just as we were about to do our first kiss while seated across each other from the table, I heard a door open and we snapped out of it and regained our senses. We almost got carried away with it. And since were both in uniform and on duty, it would have gotten us into trouble. So she said, "Let's just avoid this until we are done eating and into my workplace." This goes to show what the eyes can do in a first impression. It's a powerful thing. Whew! What started out as casual friends blossomed into something else that night. And I won't forget that! Now we laugh about it.

Last edited by Tequila; 07/11/07 11:26 PM.
Tequila #198531 07/12/07 12:07 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Eyes ~ the windows of the soul.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #198620 07/12/07 03:31 AM
Soulmate
Soulmate
From what you wrote, it sounds like he may be getting deeper feeling for you than before. You gotta be cautious of those guys who immediately start saying that they love you. To me, it makes me think of a used car dealer, who wants you to buy the lemon before you realize how bad a car it really is.

1EleanorRigby

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site