Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#195891 07/01/07 01:03 AM
B
baby Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ok i babysit my mom's friends sister's daughter. And she also has a son who's my age. The first day i went to go babysit he was there so we were both by ourselves. When i sat on the sofa he started talking to me for a while then he sat next to me. When we were watching tv he started sliding his hand down to touch mine. Then he just started making out with me! And i didnt even know him like that. But today they invited me to the pool and every time i see him he acts like nothing happened. But when i go babysit he makes out with me again. should i keep making out with him, or stop????

T
Silver Star Soulmate
Silver Star Soulmate
T
If he's trying to act like nothing happened becuase he doesnt want people to know, don't make out with him anymore. He's just using you to get a little action beucase he knows you will. tell him he's being an ass. (btw, how old are you?)

Copper Star Soulmate
Copper Star Soulmate
something tells me your under 18 years old.I hate to be the one telling you this by zoo keepers right your being used for your body.with all the life threating std's out there you better be very careful about what you do.your too young to take chaces putting you life on the line.especially for someone who only lets on they knowyou when no ones aroung. dump him like yesterdays garbage fast.he the kind who would say if you got pregant it wasn't me,it'sot mine.think about it;talk to your mom or some other adult woman that you trust.your playing with your life and you only get one;so take care of it,let it grow old with time.go luck toyou young lady.

when you wish upon a star,you pray you wish comes true.
B
baby Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks for posting! And for those looking at this can u post something too i need all the help i can get! Or u can send me a pm message.

Thanks again smile

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Hi Baby & welcome to the forum. smile

Well, I'm English and from my knowledge of American TV, 'making out' can have a variety of meanings.

Do you mean he just holds hands, puts his arm around you or kisses you, or is it going further than that? Are you talking about having sex?

Sorry to be blunt, but you sound very young and not too sure that you even want this.

Is he forcing his attention on you?

Do you like him?
Do you want this?
Does he bother to check whether you want his attention?
Do you say that you do, or act as if you do?

I think that teenage boys, even if they really like you, might act as if there is nothing between you in front of parents ~ because they are shy or embarrassed or want to keep things private.

I'm just concerned that you might be allowing things that you don't want or allowing things for which you are too young.

There are boundaries, I feel, depending on your age & his; your feelings & his; what your parents think, etc.

Remember, that once sexual activity becomes involved there are matters such as disease, pregnancy, the law and emotional concerns to be taken into account.

Be very careful.

Don't do anything you don't want to.
Don't do anything illegal.

Take care & perhaps it would be a good idea to have a chat with your Mum ~ it sounds as if you feel uncomfortable about all this.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #196029 07/01/07 10:53 PM
Regular
Regular
In my opinion, I think it might be best if you quit. Like others said, maybe it's just that he's emarassed or shy about the fact that he does that. And, 'making out' has lots of meanings.

It sounds like you are most likely under 18 also.

Free flying soul!
Best Friend
Best Friend
Baby, I hope you can find someone that you trust and respect to talk about this in person. It sounds like he is being way to agressive and physical with you.

Best Friend
Best Friend
P.S. if your mom's friend's sister has a son your age, why does she need you to babysit?

Good Friend
Good Friend
i wrong know but sounds like u like that boy since u let him do that i mean if u like it why get in the middle have fun it's the summer

Best Friend
Best Friend
Baby, I don't agree with Nemo/Kesha's advice at all. This is not something that you should be having to deal with. If in fact you do want this situation, please find someone you can talk with about it even if it is a school counselor/youth group leader/ parent/ aunt or uncle, anyone you trust.

i think this person may be setting you up to be with her son - because like i said earlier...if her son is your age, then why would she ask you to come babysit someone your age? Why would he not be able to babysit the younger sibling?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site