RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
ajnard #188890 06/06/07 03:20 AM
Best Friend
Best Friend
Okay good luck. Hope everything goes well.

A
ajnard Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Update:

Today was the usual flirting and looking at each other during class. I personally couldn't keep my eyes off her, she was beautiful as usual. Although at the end of class something different happened. I told a close friend (not my dream girl) that i was gonna get my hair cut, and whether or not i should shave all my hair off(i have fairly long hair). I was joking of course but my dream girl looks at me after i ask the question. She made a very straight face and said, "noooooooooooooo" a real dragged out no, and then she said that i should keep my hair the way it is.

The weird part was that i wasn't even talking to her which means 2 things. 1 she really is paying attention to me, and 2, she likes the way i look.

thanks all

ajnard

ajnard #189104 06/06/07 11:16 PM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
A couple of options:

Ask her if she has a boyfriend.
If no ~ ask her to go out with you.

Ask her if she would like to have coffee with you ~ just casually ~ no commitments.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
PDM #189425 06/07/07 09:10 PM
A
ajnard Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Yes she has a boyfriend, but she doesn't seem like the type to have a long distance relationship since i know the guy is going off to college out of state this summer.

I am planning on asking her if she would like to meet during the summer for coffee or a walk sometimes because im not in any of her classes next year.

http://phocks.org/stumble/girlsarelike.php
very good poem
It reminds me of her

ajnard

ajnard #189432 06/07/07 09:27 PM
Best Friend
Best Friend
If she has a boyfirend I think it's best to not mess with her.

ajnard #191352 06/14/07 06:20 PM
I
I
Here's what I'd do ,mate, just tell the lass that you liked talking to her in class and you'd like to talk outside of school, thats an excuse to get her number and email address etc. Then just ask her if she would like to talk while you are having tea or something. Maybe get one of your best mates to ask around if she likes you. You seem like you'd have a better chance than most lads our age, just go for it. Good Luck!
"peace"

I
I
watch out for that senior chap though! forgot that bit! yeah be careful, he could belt ya in the gob if he sees ya with her! keep it on the down low, mate!

Companion
Companion
I agree with irish_hippie20! That sounds like a great plan, but before I read his comment I wouldn't ask her out or flat out tell her in any way that you like her and would like to ask her out. Because this can damper a friendship. Who knows... she might like you! (Like you as in "go out on a date liking). I think you have a great chance though judging by the information you've left us it sounds like you have a really good shot at it! Good luck, and keep us posted!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site