RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Carlyn Offline OP
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
This might get a bit confusing.. Well it all started when i was dating this guy Steven. At his graduation last year he intoduced me to his brother/Best friend (for 9 years) Justin. (you will hear alot more about him in a little bit) Well as the months go by, things were falling apart between me and Steven. I didnt really want to but I left Steven early March. He did ask me to come to his bithday party on March 24, and I went. Later that day his best friend asked me out. We were going out for a little over a month (and lot happened in that month, especially on my birthday.)  and come early May he finally dumps me (saying how Steven was going to another city, all to come to find out it was a lie) for another girl. I was hurting more then ever in my life. He acted like I was the one to blame for the break-up. He refused to talk to me, he didnt even show a slight of interstest after I punched my arm enough that it left 2 big bruises on my arm. I mean i didnt mind then dating because i knew that they werent going to last long (because she's never with a guy no longer than a week) but he did 2 things wrong: He asked her on the day I had my Band/Choir Spring Concert (May 15) (I was in the band and she was in the choir) and he gave her the stuffed dog I gave him on my birthday/Easter. (and i had that dog for years!). But then a couple of days later he dumps her because he found out that she was leaving to go to Purito Rico to see her other boyfriend (but then on the last day of school (may 22) i saw her with another guy!). I was wondering if I did anything wrong here? or was it just the guy himself? I mean he loved me with all of his life, he wouldnt let anything happen to me at all and now all of a sudden he leaves me for a person who could careless about him. Yeah it's been almost a month now since he broke up with me but i still love him. I still keep the two Tiggers he gave me on my bed. I talk to him occationally on Myspace, but he just doesnt want anything to do with me anymore. And every night/day when i hear the song "far away", i start to cry (cuz he used to sing that song to me). I still get upset everytime i see things that we used to do together. And because of all this i lost both guys who i deeply and truely loved. I just dont know what i should do anymore. I'm just that hurt and I'm afraid to really move on.  Thanks for helping and for reading this. ~Carolyn~

MY BIRDS:Topsie,Peeps,Snape,& Hedwig
R.I.P
Topsie 3-10-06
Radar 5-8-06
Hamtaro 8-4-06
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Sometimes we have very strong feelings for someone who doesn't feel the same way about us. Teenagers are particularly prone to this, I think. sadly, unrequited love is something we just have to deal with. I don't know why people fall out of love, but they do. And, again, you hear about this sort of thing all the time with teenagers.

It is better to love someone who loves you back ~ on a long-term basis ~ and I am sure that you will find a Mr Right for whom you are also Ms Right.

Of course you will feel upset ~ that is normal ~ but so is falling in and out of love when you are young. Just think of all the songs that have been written on this very topic. You are not the only one going through this ~ and the sadness will not last for ever, so look forward to a future with the right person for you. You have plenty of time to find him.

Good luck! smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Best Friend
Best Friend
"Relationships never ever end.... they change."

Last edited by Spooky the indifferent; 06/03/07 12:45 AM. Reason: because i cnt spal to good nohow

"When will my wife understand that the "silent treatment" isnt actually a punishment?"
Carlyn Offline OP
Long Time Friend
OP Offline
Long Time Friend
thanks guys...i'll try to look past him. i'm sure i'll find someone alot better than him. ^_^

MY BIRDS:Topsie,Peeps,Snape,& Hedwig
R.I.P
Topsie 3-10-06
Radar 5-8-06
Hamtaro 8-4-06
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I'm sure that you will. smile

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Best Friend
Best Friend
I think we are all sure that you will.

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site