RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#180037 05/11/07 12:36 AM
G
OP Offline
G
i told this guy in my class that i like this really cute guy i told him not to tell anyone but he told him anyways. since then the really cute guy started avoiding me and all and i don't like that. first i didn't know the guy on my class told him, later i found out wen i told mi friend to ask him if he had any feelings for me so now i feel real embarressed wen i m around him before evrything happen he use to bother me a lot n play around now evrything is different. the guy that i told is so obvious he like me n tha's why he told him. since then i don't talk to the guy in my class no more or the cute guy!worst thing is he doesn't like me as a "girlfriend" if u will.

Regular
Regular
uh . . . k

Parrish #180042 05/11/07 12:47 AM
G
OP Offline
G
i need advise people .....crisis here!!

Regular
Regular
seriously why would you jon a forum that is based for birds to ask for romance advice. There are alot of dating forums you could use.

You arent going to get any answers here. Your thread will likely and hopfully be deleted and your account closed. It would be different if you were a regular user and simply asking for advice, but we have an off topic forum for that. You chose not to use it.

I know your likely just screwing around, but it's rather annoying to the people that use this forum because we like birds. Nothing against you personally, but please act a little more mature then that. Your not stupid and you know there are other forums for that kinda thing.

Parrish #180046 05/11/07 01:16 AM
Best Friend
Best Friend
Originally Posted By: Parrish
seriously why would you jon a forum that is based for birds to ask for romance advice. There are alot of dating forums you could use.
This was posted in the Romance section of the Forum, not in the Parakeet section, under the sectionDoes He/ She Like Me, so this person asking for advice did go to the right part of the forum

You arent going to get any answers here. Your thread will likely and hopfully be deleted and your account closed. It would be different if you were a regular user and simply asking for advice, but we have an off topic forum for that. You chose not to use it.

What a wonderful way to greet and welcome a new member by the above comment. Yes this person will get advice here, because they are in the right section of the forum. There are quite a few sections of the forum it's not just for parakeet, romance, books, religion, wine, Japanese culture,politics plus more. Do some exploring please before you give out misinformation, and hurt an new members feelings

I know your likely just screwing around, but it's rather annoying to the people that use this forum because we like birds. Nothing against you personally, but please act a little more mature then that. Your not stupid and you know there are other forums for that kinda thing.

All I can say to this is sometimes it's hard to follow your own advice, get your facts straight and look before you leap on someone who did not do anything wrong in fact posted their question in the right section!.

Last edited by terryluvsgoldensand keets; 05/11/07 01:17 AM.

My Birds
*Sky 8/26/06
*Stor 9/06/06
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)
Best Friend
Best Friend

I am trying to figure out the facts here and who is who
Could you please be a little bit clearer, I understand you like this guy who is the cute guy, and you told another guy who is in your class and I assume either your friend or his friend.
But I don't understand who is not talking to you and joking and kidding around??

My Birds
*Sky 8/26/06
*Stor 9/06/06
*Fester tiel
*Dog Comet Golden Retriever
No Sand Keets \:\)
Regular
Regular
Wow, I feel dumb and I apologize. I've just seen so many threads like this from epople screwing around I jumped to conclusions. again I apologize.

Parrish #180054 05/11/07 02:37 AM
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
You're obviously quite young and these types of things happen to most of us when we first start noticing the opposite sex to any degree. If you're really keen on someone it's best to do the talking yourself otherwise unless you know the messenger very well and can trust them completely, things happen that may not be to the best.

The best thing to do now is just get on with things and treat it as a learning experience. Try not to show you're upset in front of others and act in a positive, cheerful manner.

If people see you sulking or upset they could tend to avoid you or tease you and that's something you don't want.

Aerial #180108 05/11/07 07:31 AM
PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
Welcome to the forum, girly53193
I'm sorry about Parrish's response to your post.

Parrish, as you now realise, there is a lot more to this forum than birds ~ please do not offend newcomers.

girly53193, Aerial is right, being a teenager and dealing with romance is a difficult combination

The boy you like may feel shy and embarrassed or he might feel awkward because he liked you but didn't 'fancy' you, as it were.

The other thing is, when friends get involved, you can never be sure just exactly what they are saying on your behalf.

Maybe you should just be brave and tell 'the cute guy' that, yes, you do find him attractive, you know that a couple of friends have told him, you understand that he isn't interested in you being his girlfriend, but can things just get back to normal and just be friends, without the embarrassing awkwardness that you both seem to be feeling at present. You never know how he might respond.

I don't know how old you are, but you must be fairly young if you are at school ~ don't worry about it; it's all a learning experience.

As Aerial says, act positive and normal and don't make too much fuss about it. Others might tend to get involved and make things worse.

Keep smiling ~ it will all be ok in the end.

Last edited by PDM; 05/11/07 07:32 AM.

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
Regular
Regular
Omg...I'm so glad we got some new topics to talk about...especially relationship wise...I can help. First you should not feel embarresed because as people we all make mistkes, and your mistake was telling this guy that liked you that you liked another guy. Ok so what you have to do is make yourself available to the guy that you like. I can already tell he has a thing for you only because he has been acting weird. So what you have to do is talk to him no matter what anyone else thinks. Because you should think that it doesn't matter what people say about you. And if your friends are true friends then they will stand up for you if rumors do start. I think that things would move a lot faster between you and this guy if you talked to him and told him how you feel in person. Because sometimes when other people tell people that you like someone it is just the same as if it comes from you so I hope you take my advice and it helps!!! Because that is what you really should do is talk to him and maybe invite him to go bowling or something. You know somewhere you two can talk about each other so you get to know each other better too

Have A Good Day!!!

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site