RomanceClass Forum Logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Long Time Friend
Long Time Friend
in the movie a guy thing, they break up at the altar, and the guys brother asks the bride out.

oh, i know, right after they get engaged!

or when she tells him that she's pregnant.

beaky! the rambunctious quaker

lucy- yellow recessive pied girly!

beenie- blue buddy

ringo- my late dominant pied

george- green little spaz!

cooper- my old cockatiel, with his real owners now.
Friend
Friend
wors place is your own wedding, or at your parents house...or in the middle of church

wait, my ex bf told me this when we were still going out, that his buddy told him to do this: its christmas..your love gives you a fancy fancy box and tells you not to open it till chirstmas day when your familys all around..you open it, and its a note, the note reads,"its over"....that....would...suck..

Last edited by OiScoutChikk; 04/24/07 12:56 AM.

P
Regular
Regular
P
The worse way I've ever seen anyone break up with anyone was my sister. She was dating a guy for about a year. She liked him a lot, he was great with me (me being her young sister and a kid at the time, that was important to her) dad loved him.. SEEMED LIKE THE PERFECT GUY. Everything was going great, until one day at school he comes up to her asks her if they are still going to the movies that night, when she replied yes gave her a kiss on the cheek said okay i love you and hands her his usually everyday between classes note and walks away. She goes to her class opens the note starts off all normal. Then out of no where the line "I want to see other people" creeps up. Poor girl had to walk home because she was crying too bad to stay in school.. not only did she have to walk home crying.. but with a nose bleed!

God Bless,
Tasha
P
Regular
Regular
P
I got THEE most perfect place NOT to break up with someone... in the bed.. What a reason to feel cheap

God Bless,
Tasha
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
I was going out with a guy for around four years and while I was away working he emailed me, no warning, just out of the blue it was over. Turns out he was more interested in my best friend. I'm not sure at the time what hurt the most.

PDM Offline
True Blue Soulmate
True Blue Soulmate
I suppose that anywhere, where you break up with someone you care about, is going to be the worst place.

Yes, Princess D ~ the bed would be terrible!

"The secret of success is constancy to purpose" - Benjamin Disraeli.
A
Best Friend
Best Friend
A
A lady I work with has just recently gone through an horrific breakup. Her husband of 23 years decided that he needed a younger woman in his life.

No doubt another case of 'mid life crisis'on his part and all I can say is I hope his life is a misery after what I've seen her go through. What gives one person the right to suddenly change their minds like this and cause so much grief to another. To him all I can say is, you've lost a great woman and that date on your birth certificate won't ever change despite the new hair color, the new clothing etc.

Best Friend
Best Friend
I think around or during an anniversay sucks.

One of my boyfriends did that. I believe 2 days before our would be 4rth year. A few months after a very close relative died too. Left me with no one to grieve with but myself, and yet another reason to cry. =(

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Lisa Shea 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Latest Posts
Avoid Ghosting a Person
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:22 PM
Go To A Museum
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 06:17 PM
In Sickness and in Health
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:05 AM
i like my ex's friend
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 05:03 AM
Getting Closer to a Sibling
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:59 AM
Daily Yoga
by Lisa Shea - 11/11/21 04:54 AM
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!
Forum Areas
Non-Romance Relationships
Does He/She Like Me?
Dating
Long Term Partners
Breaking Up
Health and Exercise
Organizing and Cleaning
Stress Reduction

Newsletter
Forum Guidelines
This forum takes web safety issues very seriously. Please make sure you have read and understood our Forum Guidelines before posting.
Advertising
Support Our Friends
The Animal Rescue Site