heh, stable for me. smile I actually have until July to remain here. In July the gnats return; I have a serious reaction to them and can no longer live here.

Since I am going to Yuma, then san diego, and then Florida this month/Feb, this next couple of weeks is going to be a resting period.

I might move Serenity down to Yuma on my trip out, although I could also wait until I come back from FL in late feb.

Yes, though, it is a relief to realize that I don't have an actual deadline until July.