My boyfriend and I have been together about 2 1/2 years. We have lived together for about 2 years. I moved to a different state to be with him. Anyway, he made me believe that he was a super nice, caring, honest person when I first got together with him; enough so that I gave up everything and moved for him. Well, to make a long story short, he lies to me and I have caught him several times, so I know without a doubt that he hides things from me and lies. He has lied about going out with other women whom he is friends with. He just recently hid a new female friend from me. My dad came to town and he knew that I wanted him to spend some time with my dad. He told me that he had to work. Well I found out that he asked a girl out for happy hour and hid it from me, and lied to me saying he had to work. Apparently the girl's boyfriend died recently and he feels bad for her. My problem is that I don't understand why he lies about these things. I haven't found any evidence that he is actually cheating on me, but it makes me wonder even though he says it's innocent, and he is always home with me at night. Do you have any advice for me?