I have been very actively paring down my tshirt collection with each time the BigBrother BigSister truck comes through. I would guess I have 15 left. I do biking / kayaking / etc. type of stuff and wear tshirts for those - and plus in the summer I wear tshirts as my daily wear since I don't leave the house. I can easily go 2 weeks between washes since in the summer it's just tshirts and shorts so the laundry bin takes a while to get full enough to do a full load with.

Each one that I have left is one I really love. Like the one I got working at a mountain bike rally in New Hampshire. And the one with a Japanese symbol for love on it. And the pink shirt that says Bermuda with a heart. So now we're down to ones that would be hard to give up.

It's winter now though, so they all sit in a back closet - now I'm wearing my collection of probably 8 matching sweatshirts, all the exact same size, in a set of colors. They are much bulkier so I need to do wash more regularly now, I can fill up the washing machine after about a week with these. Again since I work at home, I pretty much work in sweats. So this is all I wear all winter, except the few times I leave the house.

Lisa Shea, Owner