Thanks PDM. I now see i worded that wrong. I'm not try to force her to like me, cause all I am is being myself, and trust me I'm not the type to take women anywhere smelling like a pig. I'm not a slob. Yes she knows I do, and I've been keeping it at a friendly level, at least trying to anyhow.

AS far as other boys are concerned, It's not that I don't mind her showing interest in other guys, I just wish they were guys that aren't stupid. Like I said about this stickam site, it shows statics about how many people are viewing your web cam. Well I pop in every now and then but I make my presence known, but there are other would like to see her without being known. I mean I was looking at her statics the other day there were 500 viewing, but only like 15 actually interacting. This bothers me a lot.

enough on that thing though, I am being friendly to her, showing care in a way that doesn't freak her out. So I'm really trying my best. I've already gone great lengths to help her, and I don't want people to think that I deserve her just because of what I'm doing for her, that's not me at all, I do what I do cause she needs help. She has financial issues and I'm just trying to supply her needs the best I can, but honestly there is a longing inside that cries for her.

I'm gonna continue with what I have been doing, cause it appears to be somewhat working, as a I don't over do it.

Lee Willam Huntley IV
DJ Jah Man
Love one another, and God