Hi Gina ... I happenend to stumble across your post via google. I just wanted to post something a bit more positive for you. I myself have been with my wife since she was 15 and i was 16 .. I am now 32 and we have 2 great children together. Ou marriage has been up and down and in the recent years .. more down than up until i found www.marriagebuilders.com You will see when you read the basic concepts at marriagebuilders that what is most likely happeneing in your marriage is the failure to meet eachothers most important emotional needs. There is many tool you can use there to recover your marriage if you wish to do so. Fortunately for my marriage infedelity did not happen and we learned how to meet eachothers needs after learning what they were ... we literally had no idea .. and kids did not help our situation. I strongly advise you to check out that site and to pass marriage builders on to others that you know that may be in similar situations as you are. Also .. your hubby deserves to know ... so you both can begin to recover. This will mean complete transparency and some turmoil for a while.

Marriage counselling has a 85% failure rate because they do not know how to restore love (beender dundat) ... marriage builders does have the exact formula to rebuild love. www.marriagebuilders.com has all the tools you need to recover and save your marriage and fall back in love again. I wish you luck.

MrNiceGuy