you can check to see if its level by placing a glass half full of water at each end in all four corners, if you dont have a leveler gauge and in the middle of both sides an last in the middle...tell anyone interested you only have the table and tell them to bring a ball if they would like to check out the roll to the table. Usually you should on your own be able to level it IF it isnt already ...if not tell folks i dont KNOW if its level but i suspect it may need ADJUSTING to level...use those words.

And yes make absolutely sure nothing is stacked on top of it when showing for sure...as this is a tip off that the flat surface could be off or ruined.

I think you have a excellent chance to sell this by contacting league areas and asking also in those places if you can post a post card size card somewhere you have a table for sale with hours to call you about it...and list the price IN BIG BOLD NUMBERS AND SAY FIRM.

Keep your post card info short and sweet so as it can really be noticed with big numbers and letters...something like....first at top PRICE (FIRM) then, REGULATION size SLATE pool table call this number between (hours) for info. Emphasing those words.

Anything else can be explained over the phone...and when someone calls ask where they heard about the table becuzzzzzz....sometimes they TAKE THE CARD DOWN instead of writing the info on something and you will need to then replace the card if they did that or folks wont know. They also do this on purpose sometimes so NOBODY ELSE finds out and checks it out BEFORE they do...

Last edited by illusive Fantasy; 12/07/10 09:34 PM.