Im 18 and my girlfriend and i broke up yesterday. It was perfect, we had never fought, we were extremely close on an emotional level. Also we had never had sex (i know some people blame relationships on that... having/not having it). So we met during the summer after we graduated highschool and we were in the same grad class but never knew each other but when we met instant connection. Most everything we had in common from music to tv except she was a theater girl and i was a bit of a videogamer. So there is some background. Basicly we decided it was best for us to break up because it was really hard for her to balance me with school/work/homework/theater and so i dont suffer it was best to end it. Which i understand because its her future. During our talk we decided we would continue to be friends and one day maybe try again when time is not a factor in the relationship. So what i was wondering is if i should wait for her to finish school again and try again or just move on. Like never ever had a problem just schedules couldnt make time for us. I was thinking of asking her something along the lines of "will you really not date anyone because of school because thats why we broke up and want to try again in the future" but for a month or so. Just looking for advice. I know it has only been 2 months and she was my first love we really care for eachother and it killed us both to do this.