Hey all,

Have been with my partner for almost a year now & received a message over facebook (sounds pathetic), from a girl my partner was involved with 2-3 years ago. She claimed that he had slept with her that past Monday & even offered to show me the condom they used (honestly don't know what good that would have done).

My partner has never lied to me before & he has also never strayed in his previous relationships. When I asked him about all of this, he denied it. Obviously, there was a bit of fighting between us & I'm a little bit confused to what I should do or believe. This girl claims she's a church goer & a strong Christian & would never lie. But she does have reputation for being a bit of a nutter & gets very attached to people in her life. My partner & I have never knowingly lied to one another & we have a very open relationship with each other.

She's now gotten my number & as well as her friends, is bombarding me with messages & phone calls insisting that what she told me what true.

Has anyone ever been in a similar situation? I've spoken to my friends & my partner's friends & I am honestly stuck.
Any advice, opinion etc. would be fantastic!