Hi, and thanks for the welcome! I'd like to say I'm glad to be here, but under the circumstances... ha ha.

I guess he wasn't "unfaithful", so to speak. When I confronted him when he came back from college, he told me that he had basically separated his home life from his college life and forgotten about me. So, he didn't date, but he DID sleep with some girl. From what I understand just once, but I really don't remember. Although we both considered ourselves apart at that point, so I don't think much of it.

When we confirmed our break up, he started dating some chick... but again, I can't say much about that. We weren't together so it's not like I had a say.

I know that I care about him, but I can't figure him out. Does he care, or is it just a game? Maybe he just likes stringing me along. I don't know what to think. And I don't think I can handle being left to stand here like an idiot again, waiting on baited breath for some sign from him to hear nothing until he deems it convenient for him.