I am amused re-reading this thread. Just a short three months later and my world is finally starting to stop spinning. I have my own land here in a town I enjoy. I can park here as long as I want to and slowly fix up the old buildings associated with it. Dan can run around the nation all he likes and it won't affect me.

At some point I need to take care of the CA storage - that is a big expense that is unnecessary. The thought of going out there and dealing with all that stuff has me scared. I am still putting it all off. It will feel great to someday have that done.

In the meantime I am still finding my way. I have a week to find a new doctor (my meds are about to run out). And I am so far behind in some of my work that i can't imagine even catching up. I am trying to take things very slowly.

I did manage to get a mailbox and my address listed in the national register. I have rain barrels set up to capture the monsoon rains and lower my water bills. The kittens are now at a foster home where they will be adopted out. I have a ladder to get up to the top of my RV so i can see the views in 360 degrees. I am working on mulching and composting the land, and now have some patio furniture that looks pretty. I have a car that runs!

It's been an incredibly stressful, uncertain year. I feel so thankful for the friends online and off that have helped soothe me. My parents have been a constant support. And I am very lucky that my husband is on board with this idea. I am really hopeful that I will find some sanity and peace.