So the land is in Oklahoma? Oh well.

The van is definately staying in use. At least unless someone complains that it is taking up a parking space!

I used to have yard sales a couple times a year at least. I would have them when i didn't have work cleaning apts but the last year I've had work, almost non stop, which is good. Is great, as a matter of fact. And I've gotten real picky about what I will accumulate for my sales, because I have so much of if now, from not having sales! lol Half of my living room is taken up with it. I don't mind too much, since I basically live in the bedroom anyway. I try not to cool the whole apt if I don't have to. But enough is enough! i need to get rid of some things in order to start accumulating better stuff. Jeez, I'm not sure if that makes sense, now that I've put it down here! haha.

Another thing is that I haven't had any one to help me get it downstairs. I live up stairs and cannot do it by myself. Lately there has been a couple people who are interested in doing it, so I'm kind of planning a sale. I pay them $10 an hour to do that, but people get jobs, or they move, and so on. I'm trying to do it before it gets really hot here. Its unbearable to be out in the hot afternoon in the summer!

Recently I met some women from a church, who have yard sales for their church, and I got the idea that I will give them some of this stuff! The more i think of that the better it sounds.

Last edited by tweetymom; 05/11/10 05:42 AM.

Dinah, Tweetymom

RIP precious Merlin
7/11/1990-11/17/2009
RIP Tweetylove
5/13/2010
Rest with Merlin