Last autumn I met this wonderful person, who is currently my art teacher (not at school, in an after class activity), and the problem is - I'm head over heels for him!
At first, it started out like a normal crush I tend have on many men who are smart and attractive, but it did not end like it should have ended if it had been a simple crush.
Some time has passed, and we started riding the bus together as I live only two stops further. Having a conversation was inevitable and it was so good, I just couldn't forget. His knowledge and understanding of things amazed me. Soon after I started paying attention to the way he pronounces words, how his lips and jaw move when he does so and pretty much everything I could see on his face. Subconsciously I was trying to analyze what are my chances to get this man...
Had there not been another woman, I would have hit on him long ago, but I am not sure if I should be interfering with his life and his love affairs. This is not a child's game and I do see some affection he has towards me, but I don't know how seriously I am supposed to take it. He's nine years my senior, but we get along quite well, and we share many interests. Maybe there's someone who's been in a situation like this?