First of all, just wanted to say I think it is highly commendable that you know what you want (or in this case, don't) and are taking precautions to make sure an accident doesn't happen! smile
When I went "shopping around" for BC and explored this option, I was told doctors in my state would not do one on a young woman (under 35) with no children because they fear a lawsuit should you change your mind, it carries too many risks, requires you to be put under, insurance does not cover it & it is expensive, plus it isn't always effective, and tubes can grow back together. Case in point, my ex-boyfriend's sister had 4 kids, three of which occurred after having her tubes cut & tied by different doctors after each of the first 3 pregnancy! shocked
I cannot help but wonder, if your fiance is on the same page, why he wouldn't get a vasectomy? It takes 15-20 minutes in a doctor's office with only a local, is 100% covered by insurance, can be reversible, carries very little risk, and he'd be back to his usual self within a day or two? While natural reversal can also happen with this method, your fiance could take a sperm count every year and insurance would cover it, which would alleviate any anxiety.
Also, if your BC is causing you pain and anxiety, I would switch to something else ASAP.
A great argument for doctors no matter what method you choose, is to say you prefer to adopt, that many children are in need of loving homes, should you change your mind later down the road.
Regarding your anxiety, depression, and sensitivity to noise-have you ever been diagnosed as an Emotional or Intuitive Empath? Something you may want to check out is Judith Orloff's book Positive Energy. It has been helpful to me. Here is more info & a quiz on her website...
http://www.drjudithorloff.com/Free-Articles/emotional-empath-EF.htm
(((Hugs)))