SO, im having a serious problem...2 weeks ago, i broke up with my boyfriend. I really didnt have a reason to. I was fustrated that he was so busy this summer that he didnt have time for me. You see, he's been having football and wrestling practice. He will be playing varsity football next month when school starts. I don have a problem with him doing sports..its just that he never found time to talk to me. We started goin out on May 17, 2009 and its been like magic. We fell hard in love with each other. So one day 2 weeks ago, I called his cell phone wanting to talk to him and his cousin picked up his phone. I told him that i wanted to talk to my man and he neva gave him the phone. So i instantly thought that Marquis (my boyfriend) didnt want to talk to me so he gave his cousin the phone to deal with it. That was the last straw to my patience. So right after, I broke up with him. He took it badly! That night he said he still was in love with me, but he was really upset. Not only did i feel guilty, but also i felt so stupid. I didnt want to break up with him...AT ALL. I thought that mentionning a break-up will make him focus more on me. Pretty lame huh? I started to remember why i fell in love with him and realized that i dont want our relationship to end. During our realtionship, he said he was in love with me first, he said that i was the best girlfriend he's had, and he thinks about having a future with me.And he said that im his "high-school sweetheart".
So remembering all these things made me cry alot! I called the day after our break-up and he wouldnt answer me. He would pick it up, press numbers on the phone then hang up. For the past week, he's been doin that. I did get to talk to him through sms. I asked him "can we get back together?" and he keeps on saying "I dunno. Its jus gonna be so hard for me." Did i break his heart? So, lately i've been giving him space...i sent hiim a letter through mail and he hasnt talked to me ever since. I tried calling him last night, but he didnt pick up. He doesnt hang up on me anymore.
After all we have gotten through, i don think its time for a break-up yet. I need answers:
Did i break his heart?
Why has he been not answering back to my emails, txts and calls (he reads and listens to them, but he doesnt answer back)?
Does he still Love me?
I know he's sensitive and a very quiet guy (reasons why his relationships in the past didnt work out), would he find another girlfriend by now and the 1st day of school?
Should I give him space to think until the 1st day of school?
How can I get him back?

It wud be greatly appreciated if i can have these questions answered.
Thank you so much!!!