ok well, last year, in my sophmore year of high school. i met this girl. and she was like amazing. she was beautiful, she was herself, not fake like most highschool girls. and she was really nice. i liked her so much that i couldn't stop thinking about her. like i took showers in the morning instead of the night before and i had to make sure i had my hair perfect and all of that. just to impress her. but of course she didn't like me. im over that now and all.

but now its been like a year since i met her.. and i cannot stop thinking about her. i think i love her. its driving me crazy because ive never thought about a girl this much for so long. idk what to do either because like i know she doesn't like me, so there would be no point in telling her that im in love with her. (if i really am, i can't really tell if i am but im pretty sure i am now).

another wierd thing, in the past 6 months or so, ive thought about her, but not as much as i have in the last couple weeks. and now im realizing how much i care about her and that i really love her. but idk why im just discovering that now, and not in the past.

so idk if i should try to tell her how i feel about her, or if i should just try to forget about her.

Last edited by patman; 01/15/09 06:19 AM.