Marge and I have gone through a lot of troubles since 2002, and are still doing so. My Mother is in the hospital again, and my Mom-in-law is now living with us - recuperating from a broken femur and a broken collar bone. In addition, my calico Princess cat still has an inch and a half diameter place to the right of her spine at the very rear of her back that has not yet regrown skin and fur. We've been doing wound care every two to three days, and have spent over $3000 since December, 2006 - money that we really cannot afford.

Marge's and my website has a page about Marge's journey with ITP - a blood disorder. Somehow we were able to get financing to put a manufactured home on the five acres I had bought with 401K money several years back. Nonetheless, with all the medical debt, we had to declare bankruptcy.

And yet, I am still learning - what seems like there is no way out, will be seen by me next year as having worked out - perhaps not just as I would have wanted, but not in total disaster, either.

I am learning to trust God, and I am learning to live in the moment.

Yet, I am human enough to worry. In fact, I probably worry more about the small details than I do about the big things.

I agree with Lady Di - see a counselor if you need to. No disgrace, I think, and if any think that, then they are not really your friends, anyway.

I don't mean to be insulting, but it troubles me that a psychologist would be bothered by your wanting help!

Last edited by Carl; 01/09/09 11:04 PM. Reason: 2006, not 2003

Marge is the love of my life.